Community > Posts By > littlepreggers

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:38 PM
flowerforyou dear diary.... today was a horrible day... my childrens father only calls when he wants something..... not just to talk and work things out but to almost bug me.... sometimes i wish while he was sleeping i could have ripped his b***s off so that i couldnt get pregnant again but look at me now.. 4 months pregnant with a 9 month old son.... IN TWO DAYS I GET TO FIND OUT IF ITS A BOY OR GIRL... later diary..

p.s
did any body else ever "named" their diary? i did his name was frank... dont ask why but he was my best friend..:heart:

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:07 PM
:smile: i heared its almost like having twins.. just the second one your more ready for.. the late night feedings the diaper changes teething and crawling.. my son was vary easy... almost from birth he would not wake up at night to feed i had to wake him up... and he also didnt cry just to cry... i hope i'm blessed with this one.. my childrens father wasnt a big help he would bark at me when i would wake him up at night to help me.. one night he was wonderful to me.. he held my breast up while our son ate and of course i was asleep and then took him off the breast and put him to sleep washed off my boob and tucked me in.. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THAT MAN WENT..brokenheart

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:50 PM
flowerforyou well see my mom doesnt want to have two grandbabys so close together... her answer for my pregnancys is abort.. i'm not for that so i really dont have that great of a support team.. and thanks i need all the ears "eyes" i can get..flowerforyou

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 02:26 PM
ok i might be nuts but i have a 9 month old son who is the apple of my eye... i was on the pill but no matter what happens when the father and i always split up i find out i'm pregnant.. so now i'm 4 months pregnant and have told the father that if he cant step up to the first one we had hes not going to be around for this one.... but anyways.... my 9 month old must know something is up... hes clingy snuggles to my breast and no one can make him happy but me...a friend even bought him a baby doll to get used to the idea of something smaller then him in my arms and around me all the time.. all he wants to do is bite the doll.. hope its not a sign.. but right now i'm having contrations not just braxtin hicks but the real ones... but all seems to look ok so i'm just on bed rest and loseing weight not gaining but trust me i eat anything and everything...i find myself forgetting that i'm pregnant so i can take care of my son... but i cant always pick him up and love on him...its almost to the point were i will have his father around because hes the only one besides me that can make him happy.... lord help me be strong..sad

littlepreggers's photo
Mon 08/13/07 02:13 PM
in the words of my ex...."no ones ganna want you.. you have baggage" i have a 9 month old son and i am 4 months pregnant now... and i think most guys are afraid to date me due to the fact that most guys think that the girl just wants a father figure or some one to buy their kids things.. at least thats what the one guy i dated told me.... but hes a single father of 2 also... wo whats really going on..... and on the side note if my son doesnt like you i'm sorry i will have to move on... to be a family you must like every one who is envolved.. agree to disagree???grumble

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:14 PM
i will only eat the stocks of brocili or how ever you spell it.

i told my self i would never get pregnant again after my first son.. who is now 9 months and here i am 4 months pregnant

i dont get a long with my childrens father but it was a love hate relationship anyways..

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:11 PM
madras oregon.... not so wet hick town..... portland oregon before.. now i think the coast is calling my name

littlepreggers's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:54 PM
sighs i'm pregnant no drinks for me.. well sprite will work

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25