Lonitainoregon's photo
Mon 10/09/17 12:07 AM
Alternative and Grunge.
Alice in Chains.smokin
Pearl Jambrokenheart
Nirvanaglasses

Lonitainoregon's photo
Sun 07/23/17 12:24 AM
has anyone had a problem with getting their messages or being able to see their messages actually. It shows that I've gotten messages when I push the button it goes to the message area but then all it shows is the message that I sent not there reply. Can anyone help me with this problem have you had this issue before

Lonitainoregon's photo
Fri 07/14/17 11:23 AM
With all the technology we have now days, people have taken to a different form of communicating. Is it really better though. No one talks to each other anymore. If you notice when your in public, if you look around everyone is texting. They seem to be ambivalent to the outside world around them. It's my opinion, and take it for what it's worth to you, there's nothing like hearing someones voice. Second to looking in to someones eyes, hearing a voice can tell you a lot about a person. You're able to pick up on whether they might be happy, sad, confused, truthful, hesitant. The list goes on and on. No one wants to REALLY talk.

Lonitainoregon's photo
Thu 07/13/17 11:43 AM
I would like to know how you find out who is online. It kicks me over to Match instead of Mingle. Am I not seeing where to view online members of Mingle 2?