RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:57 AM
Haha druken twister?!

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:46 AM
& so freakin bored!

RainyRay's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:03 AM
So I know this gonna sound a little lame buutttt....
I once made a comment to a friend of mine about wanting one of those orange cones you see when they are working on roads n' stuff? Well a few months later I woke up to find a stack of them in my room with a note that said "See even small dreams come true" I dunno..it was sweet in a weird kinda way, lol.

RainyRay's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:41 AM
laugh laugh awesome

RainyRay's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
thats freakin awesome!

RainyRay's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:59 PM
laugh laugh nicccee

RainyRay's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:58 PM
Which condom would you use?

Nike: Just do it.

Toyota: Oh what a feeling.

Diet Pepsi: You got the right one, baby.

Pringles: Once you pop, you can't stop.

Mentos: The freshmaker

Flintstones Vitamins Pack: Ten millon strong and growing.

Secret: Strong enough for a man, but Ph balanced for a woman.

Macintosh: It does more, it costs less, its that simple.

Ford: The best never rest.

Chevy: Like a rock.

Dial: Aren't you glad you use it? Don't you wish everybody did?

New York Lotto: Cause hey... you never know.

California Lotto: Who's next?

Avis: Trying harder than ever.

KFC: Finger-Licking Good.

Coca Cola: Always the Real Thing.

Lays: Betcha can't have just one.

Campbells Soup: Mm, mm good.

The Carl's Jr.: If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face!

General Electric: We bring good things to life!

AT&T: "Reach out and touch someone."

Bounty: The quicker picker upper.

Microsoft: Where do you want to go today ?

Energizer: It keeps going and going and going....

M&M: "It melts in your mouth, not in your hands!"

Chevron: Use them? People do.

Taco Bell: Get some; make a run for the border.

MCI: For friends and family(Ok that's wrong)

Double Mint: Double your pleasure, double your fun!

The Sears Latex: One coat is good for the entire winter.

Delta Airlines travel pack: Delta's ready when you are.

United Airlines travel pack: Fly United.

The Star Trek: To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before.

RainyRay's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:34 AM
you forgot..you get your bling-bling back and first night in jail with charlie!happy

RainyRay's photo
Sun 01/06/08 12:13 AM
hahaha thats ****ing awesome!

RainyRay's photo
Sun 01/06/08 12:07 AM
lol that was cute

RainyRay's photo
Sun 01/06/08 12:01 AM
AHAHA!

RainyRay's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:53 PM
Yeah someone else just did this joke..but only it was ten blondes who let go

RainyRay's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:00 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Good god! All of that SOOO freakin true!

"8. Construction on I-10, I-45, US 59 and Loop 610 is a way of life and a permanent form of entertainment."
That part..hell ya! Never ****ing ends..EVER!

RainyRay's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:55 PM
I will never understand how people can treat little kids like that. It's just heart breaking to hear about things like that.
On the news awhile back there was a "man" who had raped a 6 month old baby girl. It cause damage to her insides and ended up killing her. It's sick and twisted people like that kill my faith in humanity.

RainyRay's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh NICE!

RainyRay's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:37 PM

It is really ****ed up what they did to that little girl. What gets me is how now the "mother" is trying to play this ****ing pitty card, bull****! She knew what he was doing she just didn't give a flyin **** but now that people know she cares now!? I don't even ****ing think so!grumble

You know, it's the old "cover your ass" game -- hang everyone else out to dry -- personal responsibility? What's that? Let's blame society....!

That's exactly what she's doing. No one ever wants to take responsibility when either A)they get caught or B)things go wrong.

The normal move now would be for her to claim she is just as much a victim as the baby....we live in a society where people just LOVE to portray themselves as victims -- where else could you sue a restaurant because their coffee is too hot?

People are idiots, plain and simple....

Haha yup! Or sue mc donadls for making them fat!

RainyRay's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:30 PM

Look up "Baby Grace" texas....mother and new boyfriend.little 2 yr old girl...was founf here at Galveston Bay.the 2 yr old child in a blue trunk.....S I C K!! because she did not answer "Yes Sir" at the age of 2....T W O Years old!! Scumb bag through her up against a wall by the hair!! killed her!! Too hard to talk about!! Look up "Baby Grace" Texas PIGS!!! Parents needs KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I agree it is really hard to talk about, but why make a post about it if you don't want to talk about? Just wondering.

RainyRay's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:28 PM

It is really ****ed up what they did to that little girl. What gets me is how now the "mother" is trying to play this ****ing pitty card, bull****! She knew what he was doing she just didn't give a flyin **** but now that people know she cares now!? I don't even ****ing think so!grumble

You know, it's the old "cover your ass" game -- hang everyone else out to dry -- personal responsibility? What's that? Let's blame society....!

That's exactly what she's doing. No one ever wants to take responsibility when either A)they get caught or B)things go wrong.

RainyRay's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:25 PM
I don't remember how old she was, 5? Maybe younger. Her stepdad was beating her, trying to teach her respect. She didn't say yes sir so he beat her with a belt, that didn't work so he held her head under water in the bath tub, then threw her agasint the wall and it killed her. So him and her "mother" placed her body in a tackel box and dumbed her in Galaveston beach where some fishermen came across her body. It has been by far the sadest and sickest thing I have ever heard.