Community > Posts By > RainyRay

RainyRay's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:41 AM
Yeah. It's just..I dunno it still amazes me how you can walk in and PAY someone to mark your body and induce pain..its..I dunno..amazing lol.

RainyRay's photo
Sun 12/14/08 01:34 AM
The feeling of a new tattoo. Call me crazy but I dig it. The whole damn thing.

Got a new tattoo tonight.

Random post.

Bored.

What can I say?

RainyRay's photo
Wed 11/05/08 05:47 AM

I've been up for 24 hours now ohwell it's crazy....I think I'm getting cabin fever lol

That makes two of us!

What? up for 24 hours or cabin fever?

Sadly both...

RainyRay's photo
Wed 11/05/08 05:36 AM

I've been up for 24 hours now ohwell it's crazy....I think I'm getting cabin fever lol

That makes two of us!

RainyRay's photo
Wed 11/05/08 05:26 AM
frustrated is kinda what I feel like doing..just so I have something to do

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:02 AM
Chances are you wont like my answers

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:58 AM
I didnt scare him off just ended up making him cry......it was um uncomfortable for the two hours he sat there and cried but he got the point and backed off.

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 03:22 AM

makes perfect sense, too bad some people are too narrow minded and ignorant to realize it.
Pretty much. "closed minds often come with open mouths" i myself have never denied anything i have done and if someone thinks im a bad person for it or doesnt agree with it well thats when ya walk away because i dont care to be around people who are going to put me down or make me feel like a bad person for not living a perfect life.

Wish i could be more like you and walk away, but i have a hard time doing that, which is odd because i hate to argue with anyone about anything
Oh i love to argue dont get me wrong but there are some people who its just not worth my time. But what i meant was i walk away and dont care to have friends or whatever in my life like that.

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 03:15 AM
Yup. You can also love someone but not like em half the time lol. Feelings are fun!

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 03:11 AM

makes perfect sense, too bad some people are too narrow minded and ignorant to realize it.
Pretty much. "closed minds often come with open mouths" i myself have never denied anything i have done and if someone thinks im a bad person for it or doesnt agree with it well thats when ya walk away because i dont care to be around people who are going to put me down or make me feel like a bad person for not living a perfect life.

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 03:02 AM
I dont think so. Everyone falls, gets dirty and makes mistakes at some point in their life some peoples are bigger then others but as long as you know that it was a mistake and learned from it then thats what matters. I hope that makes sense my brain isnt fully awake

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:56 AM

about 7 days, but that was a long time ago, and i had "stuff" keeping me awake, but thankfully ive got my life on track since then
I hear ya there buddy! I was pushin almost two weeks when i finally crashed long and hard that was some awesome sleep though

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:26 AM

how about nekked twister?

ew there is just something about a butt naked ass bent over in my face that doesnt appel to me call me crazy lol now maybe half naked......lol

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:16 AM
Lol your place or mine?!

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:03 AM

me and her are just friends

you 2 would be perfect together...admit you want herdrinker
haha wow drinker

RainyRay's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:50 AM

only looking for friends and plus im taken and im pretty sure she is also
nope not taken but not sure what the hell i am looking for lol