Community > Posts By > Peoplespeaker

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 06/19/08 04:13 PM

:smile:
I keep hearing that love will find YOU when you are not looking...
So,ladies, let''s NOT look!noway

Ok...
is that long enough?:wink:
love love love

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 06/19/08 04:09 PM

hey you...what if I said "stuck in Mississippi??"

What airline do you like to fly with? :wink: laugh

which ever one will get me there first!!!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 06/19/08 04:07 PM

its called Checkpoint ZoneAlarm Pro and i was not demeaning you
please do not feel offended

no the filltr u hav Robert is sukin' my brain flat! kant thenk skrait aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh the pain!!!

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 06/19/08 04:02 PM

They are all over the web trying that on every dating site. I just read an interesting article today. Check this out. http://www.romancescams.org/RS%20About%20Romance%20Scammers.html

flowerforyou thank you flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 06/19/08 04:01 PM

i dotn give my personal email address out on here to anybodynoway

I do and don't even get spammed!!sad
we have major intelligent filters at work

REALLY good ones! so good in fact I'm feeling dumber by the minite

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:59 PM

HI! I am come from Ghana and wanting to meet with you. I think you great people wanting to talk about you but need money to pay internet bill...help me please I trapped in Chinese cookie factoey and only you can help!!
If you live in Mississippi please help me
go away you damn nativelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh just a joke in an accent

Robert why you harsh on me?

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:57 PM

i dotn give my personal email address out on here to anybodynoway

I do and don't even get spammed!!sad

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:56 PM
HI! I am come from Ghana and wanting to meet with you. I think you great people wanting to talk about you but need money to pay internet bill...help me please I trapped in Chinese cookie factoey and only you can help!!
If you live in Mississippi please help me

Peoplespeaker's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:24 PM
Linux running VM or clone <for the games> otherwise Open Source. no bloat!!

Peoplespeaker's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:21 PM
BUT BUT BUT What able ME?!! haha

Peoplespeaker's photo
Mon 04/21/08 01:30 PM
flowerforyou

Peoplespeaker's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:42 PM
I really don't use either FF or E, I get the web on hard copy every day.... really cuts down on the viruses and Trojans <ever see 300? Imagine the Persian army in the front yard> grumble

Peoplespeaker's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:39 PM
I'm 40 and believe that you are as old as you make yourself! I'm in better shape now than I was in my 20's!

Peoplespeaker's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:23 AM
Well said.:smile:

Peoplespeaker's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:20 AM
flowerforyou I do believe that The Buddha did try to show us the True Way to escape the wheel of karma, yet it was through the practice of karma that we may end the cycle of re-birth. Our awareness of the world and our impact sets the wheel and karma in motion. Awareness of self is the greatest tool we have in this world to keep us closer to achieving release from the wheel.

Peoplespeaker's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:12 AM

I do not believe in karma. I believe in the Golden Rule. The premise is somewhat the same, in that I treat others the way I would want to be treated.

However... I do not think there is any sort of payback or retribution to either myself or others in the event there is unkindness or the Golden Rule is not followed in general.

To me, it is more about respect and courtesy.

I agree, except comparing it with Karma...to me the "reward" can be an understanding or a good feeling. doing wrong to others...the "punishment" could be the guilt knowing you hurt someone

flowerforyou The "guilt" is a debt that must be re-paid in the future, the greater the g"guilt" the greater the pay-back. And should one be aware of the "guilt" then one should seek a way to "balance the books" so to speak.flowerforyou

Peoplespeaker's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:09 AM
ooo can I smell it?flowerforyou

Peoplespeaker's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:09 AM
flowerforyou Karma, in my understanding, yes, holds us to the wheel of re-birth, and also keeps the wheel from becoming too burdened with either negative or positive energies which would upset the balance of the universe.

Peoplespeaker's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:02 AM
karma-the great balance beam! Each action thought or inaction is weighed and we are given the benefit or negative for our pleasure.
Can we have only one go around on this life wheel and be expected to get all of it right the first try? I don't think so. We each are given the chance to "clear the slate" of the past transgressions, each coming back into our lives often with the same people and nearly exact circumstances. How we decide each one and the out-come sets the stage for the next one.
Does this mean we are bound to repeat each "mistake" in our wheel? This depends on how it impacted others. The greater the impact, the more likely we will re-encounter the same again; either in the now existence, or in the next.

Peoplespeaker's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:33 PM
I, too, must call this a night. flowerforyou flowerforyou to all