Community > Posts By > mistaice

no photo
Tue 08/15/17 07:30 AM

If you are in KL or JB, interesting, presentable, professional looking for activity buddy like me, please message me. I prefer strong man between 30 to 50. Above 170cm.
No strings attached relationship and discreet. FYI I am attractive in person but I am very private and not willing to share pic. You will only see me if we meet in person

"activity buddy"? interested

no photo
Fri 07/07/17 02:54 AM

Hai ! Cari kawan untuk berchatting. Just friends. No hurt feeling ok . Kalau ada yang sudi flowerforyou

hai. :blush:

no photo
Wed 07/05/17 07:43 AM
like bonnie & clyde

no photo
Wed 07/05/17 12:41 AM

DP
blushing blushing rofl rofl I am sure most on here will not know what you are referring to biggrin .. so naughty !!!!

also sheee it :wink:

no photo
Tue 07/04/17 10:12 PM

if you love two people at the same time

they probably don't know about each other, so you've probably lied to both.

if you love two people at the same time, choose the second because if you really love the first one, you wouldnt have fallen the second

If you think (or if it happens) by "choosing" the second that any love you feel for the first will immediately disappear and not cause emotional problems for you in all your relationships, then you don't really love the first.
If you don't really love the first then you might not really love the second.

Not to mention, you may only be able to love the second because of who you are because of your love of/with the first, so getting rid of the first can change you so you're incapable of loving the second like you think you can or you've grown accustomed to.

me aldy felt being the no2 lover. its like all things was 2nd for me. i tried so hard being the best lover which she admit it but she still goes with no1 and left me just like that .

no photo
Tue 07/04/17 09:49 PM

One word, "threesome".

And don't forget to send videos.

sheee it

no photo
Tue 07/04/17 02:27 PM
xxx-ing
... damning entertaining tubing 🤦‍♀️

no photo
Tue 07/04/17 02:17 PM

R u interested do sec with me

slaphead

no photo
Tue 07/04/17 11:43 AM
that means people still love the most for the no 1 and no 2 was just lust. what happen for the no 2. is he/she been played?

no photo
Tue 07/04/17 11:32 AM
if you love two people at the same time, choose the second because if you really love the first one, you wouldnt have fallen the second

no photo
Wed 06/28/17 01:13 PM
navigating