Community > Posts By > StingRae

StingRae's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:16 PM
oh my.

StingRae's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:10 PM
Yeah Its a great night! I'm ready for warm weather! I wonder how many people are online right now

StingRae's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:52 PM
Starting a new string to say hello to all fellow mingle 2 ers, or just say hi as I remember..

How's it going? You're all really kickin'

StingRae's photo
Fri 08/01/08 07:19 PM
What the heck?noway

StingRae's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:34 AM
Well now. What a fabulous way to appreciate each other's insecurities. Bravo! devil

StingRae's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:13 PM
good job. I felt the same way when my son read his first books a few months ago. He is 4 too! This is an exciting age

StingRae's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:05 PM
:) as a parent (better than some I have seen regardless of age) I say paint their back doors red! If you let children over take your home and not have respect then they will certainly remain that way into pre-teen and adulthood! I am a single mom and have a hard job. My kid went to school reading and doing math on a third grade level, yet had emotional problems when faced with authority such as shoving his desk around and kicking students. It was a little bit of a personality issue, which just has to heal in time, but he also feels smart and doesn't like being in trouble, especially if someone else "did it" or it seems "unfair" - which is a normal thought process for your everyday 6 yr old.
That def. made me more strict and enforce looking at me every time he talked or I talked, and other forms of implementing authority over him at home, but i had to UP the ENCOURAGEMENT to counter balance the new strictness. Spanking is a good thing in my opinion, but not if a parent is too frustrated or mad to deal witht he child in other ways as well. even at 6 i follow the nanny 911 rule of 1 minute time out per year of age, and my favorite is writing essays. AT 7 an essay can be a bit much, so he does a paragraph.
It gives everyone time to calm down.

StingRae's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:57 PM
Rough Crowd! Funny.y ex wanted to teach our son to pee, and didn't want anyone else to teach him. Its hard to do that when you never visit your child! LOL so needless to say, I taught my boys how to pee standing up like any good woman would! :OP

StingRae's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:55 PM
Im lucky enought o have them every day, but the dad hasn't seen them in years. Talk about sad.

StingRae's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:18 AM
I used to be a believer in love.

StingRae's photo
Fri 07/04/08 06:09 AM
brokenheart Hello everyone.

StingRae's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:24 AM
sounds like you need to buy a sex toy and read the bible

StingRae's photo
Sun 06/15/08 11:11 AM
Hi Im near Richmond flowerforyou

StingRae's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:38 AM
You want to be classy but not steal the show!

StingRae's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:38 AM
Hi and congrats on the wedding you are attending. To set off the outfit that you have bought You should buy Black shoes with a heel less than 2 inches and possibly peep toed rather than overly strappy. I would sugguest red nail polish on your fingers and toes that dresses up the lesser shade of red in the dress and if you feel flair lipstick to match with a black purse , if not, match your purse to your nail polish.

Do not match your shoes nail polish and purse and lipstick, that's too much. You want to play up the becoming, yet subtle shade of red.

StingRae's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:29 PM
HKrout that picture resembles a cowboy lotus. Not being ugly- my curiosity is peaked!

StingRae's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:27 PM
Cow tongue

StingRae's photo
Thu 08/09/07 04:46 PM
That's wicked