Community > Posts By > smurffett25

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 04:20 PM

wht eva...dont hate the gay...i mean game.....lol they mite b but who gives a ****....as long as i get wht i want, it dosent matter...wht part dont u understand sweety...if u had money??????thats probly y ur single....lol
if all the women are only interested in other peoples money, then you're probably right. that's probably why i'm single. i guess all women must be prostitutes then, if all they're interested in is money.

. . .
women r not classified as a prostitute because we love money....its guys out here that dont have a clue that they r a sugar daddy....so wht do u classify a man that has a female spending money on them?

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 04:14 PM

also when I typed in sugar daddy I saw a site called sugardaddyforme.com ....just a suggestion but, maybe you should go there?
yea

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:56 PM

Well you would look for shoes at the shoe store right? I'm just tryin to help you out....

This place is not the shoe store....
ok...thanks

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:49 PM

I posted this for you smurffett

thanks i guess

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:46 PM

A pimp generally makes a decent living, is in the business of getting paid for pleasure

A sugar daddy pays you for pleasure...guess your right if you can do your own advertising you won't need a pimp.

and hookers get paid for providing pleasure.
if the shoe fits.....

i don't see what's so special about you that would warrant a guy paying for your company.

if i had money i'd find someone better to spend it on. anyone who pays you for your company is one sad desperate man.

. . .
wht eva...dont hate the gay...i mean game.....lol they mite b but who gives a ****....as long as i get wht i want, it dosent matter...wht part dont u understand sweety...if u had money??????thats probly y ur single....lol

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:41 PM

I believe the point we are all trying to make is.... good luck actually finding a sugar daddy on this site...

I'm pretty sure there are other sites out there more suited to what you are looking for.

is it? i cant find one...sorry

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:39 PM

Well this is a forum for everyone to respond no matter who they are.

Oh and welcome to the forums.

Don't we all wish it was that easy to get what we want!!!

Good luck on your search.
it not hard...the only reason y im single now is because he died n november...ive been with him since i was 18.....i figured i would get on here to c wht i can do...but it seems like people have negative things to say....y does it matter wht i do for a liveing....i get money just as well as others do...alot more i bet...lol

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:35 PM

Dang, I don't understand. Your gonna dog the mutha @$%*as that defend ya? I don't fricking understand. Cool, see ya all later.
i wasnt talkin about u silly....lol...its otha people who just have negative things to say...i didnt talk bad about no one on here but they have something against me for gettin money....everybody has a way of gettin money....and if i choose the easy way out, then thts wht im gonna do....people have to understand that just because they make money one way that everybody dosent have to

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:30 PM

A pimp generally makes a decent living, is in the business of getting paid for pleasure

A sugar daddy pays you for pleasure...guess your right if you can do your own advertising you won't need a pimp.
omg....lol...its funny how people have there own definition of things....its all good thoe

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:20 PM

hey, chill girl. Not everyone is tryin to give you grief. Holy hell. I got a sister that talks the exact way you are. I got a few pics to show if ya want. The thing is, your cool, just chill. They most likely said their crap and left anyway.
i dont understand y people r responding anyway...this is actually a room for sugar daddys to respond

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:18 PM

sounds like you need a pimp....not a sugar daddy jmo
do u know the difference from a pimp to a sugar daddy.....of course not

I do actually...it's the subtleties I was referring to or in your vernacular

there sorta like same the same yo

except in this case, the pimp would also be your client
well in my case i dont need a pimp....i love sugar daddys...a pimp has hookers on the corners bringing them money...in my case i can b home all day and get paid honey

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:10 PM

sounds like you need a pimp....not a sugar daddy jmo
do u know the difference from a pimp to a sugar daddy.....of course not

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:08 PM

i need a sweet sugar daddy...im 25, sexy, smart, loves to go out...adventurous, loves attention...spoiled, but will spoil...wanna know more drop a lineflowerforyou waving

And I need (well more like want since I really only need food, water, and shelter) a woman who will want sex all the time that I want it. One who'll never talk unless she has something smart and kind to say, and knows basic things like don't bug me when I'm watching the game, reading, or taking a crap. And is not a liar or crazy.

Sadly, I'm not doing well in my search. How is yours going?
oh im doin good...ive got plenty of replies besides the haters in here...im doing good...i just have to choose who i wanna talk to

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:05 PM

honey i too am a dancer at a very high end club an i make enough money that i dont need kno sugardaddy so if your a dancer and your good at it then why eould you even need a suggardaddy
i get a kick out of spending someone else money.....y r u so conserned,????? u wanna know how or something???whts wrong with wht i do??? if its bothering u so much then leave

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:03 PM

honey i too am a dancer at a very high end club an i make enough money that i dont need kno sugardaddy so if your a dancer and your good at it then why eould you even need a suggardaddy
how many times do i have to say this.....ur not catchin on...i make my own money but choose not to spend it....i want to spend somebody else money....y r u so conserned about wht i do????

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 03:00 PM

:tongue: I need a Sugar Daddy and maybe a Sugar Granddaddy!!!

<------------------------spoil here!!!
lol

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 02:58 PM

theres so many haters n here...wow...i thought we were grown...if u dont like the fact that im a sugar baby, to hell wit u...who cares???? really...lol...this topic was meant for certain people anyway...keep sayin wht ur sayin.....haters make my day...i love attention....lol...i love it...:heart:

"Haters" isn't that a little too street slang?? Your vernacular needs a make-over in education, etiquette and elegance.

I wish you well in life.

i wish u the same....everybody is different so dont hate on the way i talk....im not hatein on u so dont hate on me....

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:11 AM
theres so many haters n here...wow...i thought we were grown...if u dont like the fact that im a sugar baby, to hell wit u...who cares???? really...lol...this topic was meant for certain people anyway...keep sayin wht ur sayin.....haters make my day...i love attention....lol...i love it...:heart:

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:06 AM

You and me both
:tongue: drinker :tongue: drinker :tongue: drinker

don't we all drinker
yea....lol

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:03 AM
Edited by smurffett25 on Mon 03/29/10 09:04 AM

I'm right there with you Becky but I guess it's better that shes at least straight up about it.

BUT I gotta say it.....

Howz about you put in some more effort on getting yourself a better J O B instead of expecting a man to pay for your SHlT?

Yeah, that's right, I said it.

dont worry bout me getting a better job...u stay on yo **** and ima stay on mine...dont hate the game honey....if i dont wanna spend my own money and dont have to, then im not...i can dam well take care of myself....dont get it twisted

Previous 1