Community > Posts By > smurffett25

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:59 AM

welcome to the site.

i think you might need a reality check though.

. . .
dont hate the game

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:57 AM

I'd ask for one too but he would have to be 80!frustrated

Hey, works for some. laugh

Hello and welcome smurffett25.flowerforyou
hi and thanks

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:54 AM

seriously that jus makes u sound like agold digger. not sayn thatyou are but writing stuff like that is going to make people think you are
and whts wrong with that????? i love money, clothes, shoes, ect....whts the big deal....????? a real sugar daddy knows wht im talkin about...ur not so i dont know y ur responding to this

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:48 AM

I'd ask for one too but he would have to be 80!frustrated
lol...i feel ya...lol

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:46 AM

i need a sweet sugar daddy...im 25, sexy, smart, loves to go out...adventurous, loves attention...spoiled, but will spoil...wanna know more drop a lineflowerforyou waving

would it matter how old he was and if he drove a jagg would you chase him down.
there was a guy i met awhile back and he had the money but im not looking for a suger daddy.. and he drove a jag (very nice car..
but im not impressed by someone showing off there dough..

in your profile it says you know how to keep your men happy if that is the case why arent you still with them

to answer your question, i would still b wit him if he wasent dead sweety....anything else u wanna know????ugh

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:44 AM

how bout you just go be a stripper then u would have all the sugar daddys you need
iam a dancer and if that was the case i would have one....anything else??????

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:42 AM
Edited by smurffett25 on Mon 03/29/10 08:47 AM

smurffett25's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:41 AM
to answer your question: why dont i have one, is because he died!!!! anything else u wanna know???????

smurffett25's photo
Sun 03/28/10 06:45 PM
i need a sweet sugar daddy...im 25, sexy, smart, loves to go out...adventurous, loves attention...spoiled, but will spoil...wanna know more drop a lineflowerforyou waving

2 Next