Community > Posts By > Moxie81

Moxie81's photo
Wed 04/21/10 08:25 PM
hmmm what i like most... the ability to do what i am not physically capable of doing myself combined with the ambition to do it with a smile. even if something as simply mundane as removing a misplaced wall in the kitchen!!!:smile:

Moxie81's photo
Mon 04/12/10 11:11 PM
you have excellent albeit self depreciating humor. thanks for making me chuckle. live and smile:):)

Moxie81's photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:37 PM
people forget that there is theoretically a human with feelings they are communicating with. plus some people just don't care. i find that most people are decent. don't let the inbreds get you down. and just for clarity sake i don't believe we have much in common. there aren't many people who catch my interest. oh and the ones who have are fabulous until date time and they no show. i'm still disappointed. being stood up not fun. happens though :-((

Moxie81's photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:08 PM
:smile: silly perhaps that i can even find a reason to dislike being single. there are so many wonderful things i enjoy doing spur of the moment. The one downside is not having that one person to share the successes, process of life with, mine and his. way better than sharing life with someone who is indifferent of course. kinda be nice to have someone to be in the snapshots with me LOL:-). life is good. oh i do HATE being stood up. Very mean to do to people. Okay.:-) i'm over it!!!

Moxie81's photo
Sun 04/11/10 10:59 AM
rofl well said. well said

Moxie81's photo
Tue 04/06/10 05:15 PM
I am a bit upset with myself for silently mocking the tea party movement when it started. I had been discussing with my brother, who is now in Iraq, that Americans should do a modern version of the Boston Tea Party. So I initially thought the activists were lame. there is a reason I do not get paid to share my personal opinions LOL:-). I am impressed with the strengthening voice of Americans who have read and cherish our constitution and bill of rights. Democracy is a verb not an adjective for citizens who care to maintain such a society. I am proud and grateful to be an American. Thank you to all who stand up with me and participate in this movement.