Community > Posts By > JMellish

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:05 AM

I live my whole life spur of the moment JMellish,did u put alot of thought into the purple flower? (dont get me wrong it looks like it was done really well)
I have a few designs n I know where I gettin them already its just a matter of time

The reason I say that...is because I learned the hard way. You may live your life at the spur of the moment. But as we all know, ink is permanent. My left arm has 2 tatts that I will be getting partially removed and covered up....because It was "spur of the moment".

...and yes my whole sleeve went through a whole brainstorming phase. Found a good artist and we drew out several different versions before we both came up with something unique and worth doing. Its all free hand. Drew it on my arm with a sharpie then went back over it with the ink.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:13 AM
Yeah...cause spur of the moment tattoo's are the smart way to go.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:10 AM
Tattoo's are gross. Why would anybody wanna get a tattoo?

.....yeah right. That was a joke people. Obviously. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:19 AM

Oh Im having fun. Dont get me wrong. Im not complaining. I choose to do what I do. So I cant complain.

...and sorry your sick Jenny. Seems like everybodies getting something or other.
ive been off for 5 weeks and the doc has just signed me off for another 2 weeks.i had a car crash and hurt my back..so its not a virus etc...women drivers eh??laugh laugh

Well in that case...hope ya get better asap.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:18 AM
Ehhh....i'll pass on the coffee. I'll just run in place for a hot minute and get the blood flowing. Not too tired. Just cant find the motivation to be at work today. Its raining...and I just wanna be at home asleep.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:15 AM
Oh Im having fun. Dont get me wrong. Im not complaining. I choose to do what I do. So I cant complain.

...and sorry your sick Jenny. Seems like everybodies getting something or other.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:09 AM
Ecspecially when you work till 2:30am and had to be right back at another job at 6:30am.

Anybody else struggling to get motivated this morning?

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:43 AM
Im personally an old school hardcore fan. Like bands such as Sick of it all and Madball. Nothing wrong with emo...cept for the boys that wear girls jeans. Just dont think I'll ever get that.

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:37 AM

Yeah dani is always stickin out his tongue
SOmething weird i noticed about manson, He looks just like the voldemort in the harry potter movies!!!

Venom is awesome (thats a blast from the past)
Early Metallica Is AMAZING
I prefer punk rock though, Black Flag, the circle jerks, The Goonies, Fear, Buzzcocks, Bad Religion, Pixies, The Dears, Franz Ferdinand, Black Tie Dynasty, Sum41, AFI, Aiden, Mindless self indulgence

And although most metalheads and punk fans consider this musical blasphemy My Chemical Romance Is AWESOME

No...its EMO!! Lol.

And thanks for the tat compliment Maudred.

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:30 AM
Just saw God Forbid on tour with Agnostic Front and Hatebreed. Put on a damn good show. The drums are amazing. And they did an awesome cover of Sepeltura's Propaganda.

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:24 AM
Yeah...Marlyn Manson went pop after the AntiChrist Superstar album. Even then though...wasnt really black metal.

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:32 AM
yeah..but you might piss off the true fight fans and possibly lose some if you lie.

..and I think the guys from tapout are a joke.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:34 PM

i love the red sox!!!!!bigsmile laugh :smile: :wink: drinker drinker

Of course you do...and probably the patriots too. Or maybe the cowboys.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:27 PM
Its shake and bake....and I helped!!

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:27 PM
Im with ya...it may not be this year, but I think in the years to come theres a good chance for it.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:50 PM
I read your last post. When did Jeremy Jackzon ever hold a UFC title belt?

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:48 PM
Is this myspace?

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:11 PM

Yeah..i just decided to be 100% asshole. I dont even look at the profiles any more. I just look at the pic and send them a message if I think they are hot.

....oh wait, thats what most other people do in here. and I thought I was being original.

so you're figuring it out!bigsmile laugh

Im trying...I just wanna be cool.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:08 PM
Yeah..i just decided to be 100% asshole. I dont even look at the profiles any more. I just look at the pic and send them a message if I think they are hot.

....oh wait, thats what most other people do in here. and I thought I was being original.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 01:49 PM

My friends and I share our girlfriends all the time,that is just how we are. We don't know any different so for us nothing is ever to far.

What happens with your friends...stays with your friends. Escpecially V.D.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25