Community > Posts By > lilac76180tx

lilac76180tx's photo
Fri 07/16/10 06:43 PM
I cook every day, make everything from scratch. I do not use anything besides tomatoes in a can. I use tomatoes to make sauce. I do use frozen vegetables but never anything like frozen pizza or those horrible tv dinners. I can make anything, I bake and grill to and I can tell you, it is impossible to find a man for anything other then one nighters which I never do and refuse to do. I feel I am worth more then that and will not allow any man to treat me that way and yet all of my mail is mostly from spammers with a sprinkle of men seeking sex, so I do not think cooking has anything to do with it. Most men just don't want women for anything other then sex. I am about to give up and totally stop dating again. The last time I did this I did not date for 8 years. I think I am going back to that, this seems to be a waste of time.
Laurel

lilac76180tx's photo
Sun 04/18/10 07:59 PM
I seem to have the most trouble with mate1

lilac76180tx's photo
Sun 04/18/10 07:26 PM
It would not surprise me one bit if he sent the money to a male in africa.
Laurel

lilac76180tx's photo
Sun 04/18/10 07:15 PM
No, this is not what I mean, those are not so bad , I just delete them all. My problem is on all the personal sites. I keep getting contacted by sleaze balls usually from nigeria pretending to be a real man. It is not hard to spot them but still I get bombarded with them and have to sift them out. VERY ANNOYING! I got another one just a few minutes ago pretending to be a real man asking me how I always know. I told him I don't give out that information unless I know the person and he could be one of them trying to get info from someone who knows who can help him get better at it.
Laurel

lilac76180tx's photo
Sat 04/17/10 10:34 PM
I am just wondering are people really dumb enough to send anyone money on this thing?? I am constantly being contacted by spammers looking for money or cams. I never send money, give any personal info or do cams or do any kind of sex chat and yet, I still get contacted by them. Is it just that there are so many of them that I will never see the end of this or are they just to dumb to stop contacting someone they will never get anything out of.
Laurel (not my real name)frustrated explode

lilac76180tx's photo
Sat 04/17/10 10:15 PM
Hi All I am in N richland hills. So far I have not had any luck. I keep being contacted by spammers. I have no trouble spotting them but they are such an annoyance.
If there are any local men with similar interests , it would sure be nice to hear from you.
Laurel

lilac76180tx's photo
Sat 04/03/10 12:51 PM
It is nice to see I have some responces in such a short time. I stutter, not so bad and I am honest and up front about it before I call anyone or have anyone call me and I would never surprise anyone with it. It seems when I tell someone who I have been chatting with they disappear. a couple of nights ago, I called a man I had been chatting with, told him before I called him so I would not shock him with it and he hung up on me with out word, he just hung up and I have not heard from him since.
Laurel

lilac76180tx's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:50 AM
I really have to wonder how many people would not date someone even with a minor disability like stuttering or hearing loss. I would like some input on this
Laurel

lilac76180tx's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:33 AM
I could not agree more. I always ask for an honest oppinion and love when I get it , reguardless of the answer as long as it is sincere.
example.. I am always cooking and love to get input on how things come out. When I ask " how is the food " " how can I improve on it " I really want to know. after all, how else is ones cooking ever going to improve and if someone can't be honest you are always going to give people food they do not like and you will never improve.
Laureldrinker

lilac76180tx's photo
Wed 03/31/10 08:00 AM
I think there are some nice guys out there but they are very hard to find. On the other hand there are so many nutball women who look for nice guys to mess them up, so we cannot totally blame the guys on this one. I think there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides but it would sure be nice if I could find a nice man so I could get off these dating sites and just be happy.
Laurel

lilac76180tx's photo
Wed 03/31/10 07:48 AM
I have to wonder why would you want a woman who is not interested to send you a message saying she is not interested?? I totally hate when I get messages like that. I would rather get no message then a not interested message. I don't know just my 2 cents
Laurel