Community > Posts By > mrtigertail

mrtigertail's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:29 PM
Did you know that Bush is lending McCain his group of Jackals,Rove and Co., who helped him steal the 2000 election from Gore in Florida?
They have already started trying to eliminate
Obama voters!Be Aware..

mrtigertail's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:08 PM

Did you watch?

What are your thoughts on the last debate before the election?

If you ever wonder why McCain seems to be licking the inside of his lips,kinda like a lizard in the debates or like that old man who greets you at Walmart,well if you know how to read body language or you know your facts from researching senate voting records and old newspapers or the library of congress,then you'd know that almost everytime he opens his mouth,HE IS LYING,just like Bush.People who know this,knows Obama won!

mrtigertail's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:52 PM
Obama

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:35 PM
I get itlaugh

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:08 PM

reverse that crap.....how the HECK can somebody be so ANTIWAR...

but sooooooo PROCHOICE

???????????????????

my conclusion...these people are CHEAP AZZZZZZZZZ *****es who dont wanna spend the money on defense of their country.

If you are so pro war,what are you doing here in your comfortable house on a dating site,shouldn't you be in the middle east right now?Hey I have a great ideal,since your not cheap and you don't mind spending money,then why don't you buy your own armour,since our tax money is going to the corporations who are profitting off of the so called war you are so fired up about,thanks and goodbye,don't forget to write.

you have no clue do you. I fought for this country does that make me a murderer?
you never did answer my question on how you think being pro life is related to war!

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:07 PM
Edited by mrtigertail on Wed 10/15/08 10:14 PM

but sooooooo PROCHOICE

???????????????????

my conclusion...these people are CHEAP AZZZZZZZZZ *****es who dont wanna spend the money on defense of their country.

If you are so pro war,what are you doing here in your comfortable house on a dating site,shouldn't you be in the middle east right now?Hey I have a great ideal,since your not cheap and you don't mind spending money,then why don't you buy your own armour,since our tax money is going to the corporations who are profitting off of the so called war you are so fired up about,thanks and goodbye,don't forget to write.

you have no clue do you. I fought for this country does that make me a murderer?
you never did answer my question on how you think being pro life is related to war!

Pro life is Pro life at the beginning of life and as long as your alive.The point is the same people who say they don't want you kiied before you are born are the same people who think it's ok to let you grow up and then send you off to be killed in another country,in the meantime you get to be a consumer and tax payer.

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:06 PM

but sooooooo PROCHOICE

???????????????????

yanno what. i debate on enlisting every day of my life
Im an RN.....i would LOVE to go over there

ive beeen to te army recruitment offices...took the tests...PASSED that test with flying colors actually.

i would enlist as an officer in the army reserves.

i am a single aprent of two small children.
i may seriosuly decide to go do my officers training next summer

thanx for asking

BTW....WTF do u do??

Have fun !

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:54 PM

but sooooooo PROCHOICE

???????????????????

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:42 PM
Edited by mrtigertail on Wed 10/15/08 09:43 PM

Jesus Christ tried to pass himself off as a Jew

The Gentiles picked him up on the rebound

Mohammad SHOOTS AND SCORES!

ALLAH!

Thank You!

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:26 PM
Edited by mrtigertail on Wed 10/15/08 09:40 PM

war is war
lives are lost
sucks

ya wanna talk about sucking a fetus outta a womans body.
well thats is just plain MURDER
cold blood killing

are u trying to say that American soldiers are guilty of cold blooded murder???

This is one of your so called christians problem's,you don't understand, Now try to pay attention please,I never said I am for abortion,did I?So why are you painting an ugly picture of one?? to me.?I never said anything negative about American soldiers,did I?You did!!!!!!I believe you said they are cold blooded killers..Anyway,FYI,anyone who knowingly empowers leaders who are telling you he wants to keep having our troops killed in another country for another 100 years is covering their own hands in our dead soldiers blood and God will judge you,so don't let McCain keep you out of Heaven.

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:14 PM
Edited by mrtigertail on Wed 10/15/08 09:20 PM

Dude...you are just asking for trouble. You better be able to back up your statements!

That one is backed up by listening to his fan base and they have no logical answer.The Ten commandments are very clear.

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:11 PM
Why do right wing christians say they are pro-life,while they beat the war drums for McCain?

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:07 PM
Jesus was a Jew,in the middle east and the Bible was in Hebrew.The Koran is in the middle east and in Arabic.So we are in America and we read english and we are called Christians.
Do you get where I'm going with this?Jesus Christ='s Jew,but Christ='s Christians

mrtigertail's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:55 PM
Edited by mrtigertail on Wed 10/15/08 08:52 PM

Read that also. Think the plan makes sense.

If a boat is sinking don't come up with plans for a new boat that won't leak. Plug ALL the holes that are sinking the boat. It would not only stop the boat from sinking but put more hands on the oars.

I like that analogy, Redshirt.flowerforyou

Only problem with that analogy...

Ya can't plug leaks with paper... and lets face it square... Paper is all they are throwing at this thing.

Best bet when a boat is sinking with THIS many leaks is PUT ON A LIFE VEST... and hope the water ain't to cold.

First of all,the sinking boat you keep talking about should be called the Bush Titanic! It began sinking 8 years ago a couple of months before you voted the worst president in history back into office for four more years of damage.Bush and the repugs in congress voted to deregulate the evil bankers and gave them the right to rewrite the laws and rules so they can legally do any damn thing they want to do and then pretend it's the not their responsibilly and it was the consumers irresponsibilly.These are professional Vanpires who are very rich because they stay up late thinking of ways to screw the working class.So for anyone to believe the propaganda they hear is just outrages.Do you really believe that the WallStreet boys don't know what their doing and this was all a big misunderstanding,WRONG!This was all planned,just like the bail out was planned,Bush is giving the boys his last pay off before he leaves office,remember how he wanted to rush this thru before anyone had a chance to think about it!If you are paying more for your Meds,your insurance,your interest,your gas,and you think it's because the Democrats finally got a couple of seats ahead two years ago,then you need to turn off the fox and start thinking about how and why things are the way they are for yourself.Remember that being patriotic is being able to desent and supporting the Troops would mean bringing them home,McCain doesn't support them,he has voted against funding for their care several times,he doesn't want them home,so a vote for McCain is not supporting the troops,Also McCain was on the committee years ago and voted to no longer look for the MIA's and POW's in Vietnam,I wonder why?Anyway,yes it's true that all thru history cannidates promise things that they know they can't deliver,but at least with Obama,he hasn't voted for all the Bs,that McCain has 90% of the time with Bush and McCain has no plans of trying to end our occupation of the middle east that they call a war,he promised a 100 more years,now if people weren't dying and losing their limbs and coming home and committing suicide,then I guess we could laugh,but it's not funny,it's ignorant and America has no more room for ignorance!A vote for McCain will put blood on your hands and is this the way you want to be when Jesus comes back,lol..

mrtigertail's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:35 PM
So how long did it take you to figure out Bush raped our country?Was it after the first or second time you voted for him? And,why would you vote for Powell,when he helped Bush lie us into war?And why would you vote for McCain,when he is Bush's personal flunky.The big question is,WHY do you still listen to the same liar's who get paid lots of money to brainwash you into thinking that Bush is a christian?He is a member of Scull and bones,look it up!That is not christian.Anyway all of your fears are from the same people,Am radio,Fox fake news who bought you Bush are now bringing you McCain and making you afraid of a religion you know nothing about.Everything you think is what your friends at fox have put into your head.Before you judge,you should try reading the Bible from start to finish and then get a copy of the Muslim bible in english,read it for yourself and make up your own mind,instead of letting Sara and her lies make it up.The ass you save may be your own.