Community > Posts By > MzBelly

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 09:45 AM
Need a good chili recipe, easy one..... no beans please. Thanks

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 09:35 AM
I have figured out what makes them wrong. The problem is that most men all possess those wrong qualities. I've been in the streets, bars, met them at work, church, hook ups with friends....a ll the same result. Maybe I should lower my standards. But is it wrong to look for a man who is your equal? Don't want a sugar daddy. I take care of myself. I don't need a father figure, my dad is great. A man who knows what he wants, works, takes care of himself, stays clear of drugs (of all sorts), and loves with all his heart..... ha ha ha, sounds impossible to me too, now.

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 09:28 AM
Sorry, guess I am feeling a little frustrated today. Take a deep breath, step back from the situation, and start over...... Hello all

no photo
Thu 03/25/10 09:24 AM
when you feel you are out of options? I am a 34 year old single female, no children, no 'luggage' but I only seem to attract the wrong men. ha ha ha I came on here as my last option. WHERE DO YOU FIND THE RIGHT ONES??????

no photo
Wed 03/24/10 09:28 AM
Is this site real? I mean, are people reallyt looking for more than sex nowadays?

no photo
Wed 03/24/10 09:23 AM
Just joined this site. Not even sure what to say on here. Someone help,please.