lookingforloyalwomen's photo
Mon 03/22/10 02:26 PM
I thought big framed would mean taller and big boned but from what you are decribing sounds like jenifer lopez and that would be meaty or phat

Mon 03/22/10 01:17 PM
The reason i take this approach is because i have a construction company and since the banks quit loanig money it has hit us hard and we went from 38 employes to 4 and that is because everyone was making top wadges and for what little work is left it is super hard to get work cause the rest of the g/c that did not go under they are hungry so when the hour cut back some good employes left to find that there just is not any work some are back now and carry a little different attitude they all new i was losin my arse for as long as i could

Mon 03/22/10 01:03 PM
sorry for the double post new at this

Mon 03/22/10 01:00 PM
man for what it is worth if your boss is takin a loss during this time as well then i can kinda understand if you r the onlyone qualified you might have to suck it up a bit . but if he is just not spreading the responsabilty out fairy i might say something but people with jobs right now are lucky!!!!!

Mon 03/22/10 01:00 PM
man for what it is worth if your boss is takin a loss during this time as well then i can kinda understand if you r the onlyone qualified you might have to suck it up a bit . but if he is just not speading the responsabilty out fairy i might say something but people with jobs right now are lucky!!!!!

Sun 03/21/10 07:02 PM
I think stay away from credit cards was the wisest piece of advice.

Sun 03/21/10 06:52 PM
lol just live modest atleast untill the we get a new president

Sun 03/21/10 06:48 PM
you might wanna get a smaller dog he is going to eat you out of house and home:smile: