Community > Posts By > dakota1964

dakota1964's photo
Thu 09/20/07 06:43 AM
Thu 09/20/07 06:41 AM
THERE IS A REALLY NICE LADY ON HERE THAT IS AROUND 84YRS OLD YOU MAY KNOW HER OR TALKED TO HER A FEW TIMES HER NAME IS BUBBLEBEE WELL SHE IS VERY SAD AND HEART BROKEN CAUSE HER SON-IN-LAW IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE IS NOT DOING GOOD AT ALL THEY ARE HAVING TO BE KEEP HIM DOPED UP ALL THE TIME HOPING HIS BODY WILL HEAL ITSELF...SO IF ANY OF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY SHE HASN'T BEEN ON HERE THIS IS WHY

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO ASK JUST ONE THING FROM EVERYONE ON JUST SAY HI PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AND JUST KEEP THEM IN ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS THRU OUT THE DAY
PRAYERS ARE A STRONG THING TO HAVE AND i BELIEVE THIS WILL HELP HER IN HER TIME OF NEEDS.....

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.........

P.S.
SORRY HAD TO FIX MY TYPING

dakota1964's photo
Thu 09/20/07 06:41 AM
THERE IS A REALL NICE LADY ON HERE THAT IS AROUND 84YRS OLD YOU MAY KNOW HER OR TALKED TO HER A FEW TIMES HER NAME IS BUBBLEBEE WELL SHE IS VERY SAD AND HEART BROKEN CAUSE HER SON-IN-LAW IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE IS NOT DOING GOOD AT ALL THEY ARE HAVING TO BE KEPT DOPED UP ALL THE TIME HOPING HIS BODY WILL HEAL ITSELF...SO IF ANY OF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY SHE HASN'T BEEN ON HERE THIS IS WHY

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO ASK JUST ONE THING FROM EVERYONE ON JUST SAY HI PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AND JUST KEEP THEM IN ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS THRU OUT THE DAY
PRAYERS ARE A STRONG THING TO HAVE AND i BELIEVE THIS WILL HELP HER IN HER TIME OF NEEDS.....

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

dakota1964's photo
Mon 09/17/07 05:48 PM
Hey there Robert and welcome to our little world hope you will have fun while you are here with us
............flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

dakota1964's photo
Thu 09/13/07 07:45 AM
laugh laugh laugh
that is suposed to say wish you both all that this world has to offer you both man now I know I need coffe just can not type this morning laugh laugh laugh

dakota1964's photo
Thu 09/13/07 07:42 AM
((((((((((((((TIGER & FALLEN))))))))))))))))

When I first came to this site I was so hateful towards men and didn't trust a soul but since I have been on here you guys have made me cry,laugh,and opened my eyes to alot of things and for that I thank you so very much and I hope jim and I will have the same kind of love and devotion that you and fallen have you two have done more for these people than they will ever know and you have put so mush love and kindness into all of our hearts just by knowing you two.So on that note I want to say thank you for letting me and giving me the chance to know both of you guys and I really do wish you two all the best that this world has to offer you bith

love ya guys and take care of each other
:heart: love :heart: love

dakota1964's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:58 AM
OMG LMAO
COCO YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNY laugh laugh laugh

dakota1964's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:57 AM
HELLO SARAH AND WELCOMEflowerforyou flowerforyou

dakota1964's photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:34 AM
Hurry back coco it just won't be the same without you here
flowerforyou sad flowerforyou

dakota1964's photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:27 AM
That was real sweet coco

dakota1964's photo
Sat 09/08/07 02:58 PM
(((((coco))))) Girl I know what you are talking about that is why when a guy ask me for my number I just tell them why don't you give me yours and I will call you that way they can't do me the same way they did you

sorry for your pain... men are real pain in the buttsindifferent

dakota1964's photo
Thu 09/06/07 03:25 PM
Fallen and Tiger I know I am fairly new to jsh but from what I have seen and been reading for the past month I say it could not have happen to two better people in here and I wish you two the best and enjoy every moment you have together as I can not speak for all the other people on here but I can say that for me I am not only happy for you but I am glad and so very honored to be able to call both of you my friend yesterday,today,and forever.....
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: love love love :wink: :wink: :wink:

dakota1964's photo
Thu 09/06/07 05:07 AM
thank you so much blonde and just

dakota1964's photo
Wed 09/05/07 04:29 PM
I need to remove someone on my mutual list without removing anyone else....

how do I do this???? can anyone help me with this

dakota1964's photo
Wed 09/05/07 04:27 PM
bubblebee I would be honored to chat with you and be your friend as I am on here alot..hope to talk to you soon

and welcome back
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

dakota1964's photo
Wed 09/05/07 04:20 PM
I need to remove someone on my mutual list without removing anyone else....

how do I do this???? can anyone help me with this

dakota1964's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:15 PM
laugh laugh (((((((((OMG ROFLMAO)))))))))))

dakota1964's photo
Tue 09/04/07 05:21 AM
We will be having rain in Ark

dakota1964's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:40 AM
HEY GREIVING
TELL YOUR FRIEND THAT SINCE SHE IS LIVING WITH ANOTHER MAN HE SHOULD JUST MOVE ON AND TRY TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BE WITH

SOUNDS LIKE SHE ALREADY HAS A BED PARTNER FOR HER

dakota1964's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:31 PM
OMG
ROFLAO
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I loved that one I laughed so hard I peed in my pantieslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
GOOD ONE IFUCAN

dakota1964's photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:52 AM
moreyd
I truely know how you feel and what you are saying...All of 20 yrs I have been looking for a man that is just that a man but I always get dumped on and thats putting it nicely but all of these years I have always wondered why people are like that I was taught to be faithful and loving but there are people that only want one thing and I just do not know why people can't just slow down and really enjoy who they have in thier lives and life in general...
good luck finding what you are looking for :wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25