Community > Posts By > SaucySam85

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 09:26 AM
I myself have been to hell and back with my sons dad. He has manipulated me and used me for years with the promise of happiness n a future just a moment away - was all lies. I wish I'd had the balls to walk away for mine and my sons sake years ago, unfortunately now I'm stuck in a position where I've been out of dating for so long that I feel undateable :persevere: he has made me believe i am too. I have no trust at all - guess that's what years of being lied to does to you though? And every time I have tried to come on these kind of sites I end up even more scared of taking a step forward. I know that there MUST be good guys out there that would do anything to be with a loyal caring loving woman like I am deep down, but I feel my guard is up so high that I just see every guy on these sites as the same as my ex? Talking to, seeing, doing whatever with many women at the same time? :confused: I hate what he has made me - n hope that I can find the strength to let my guard down a little bit, without hurting myself or more so, my son, in the process. :confused: ugh.