Community > Posts By > Karlosthegreat

no photo
Tue 09/05/17 01:20 PM
Any Newcastle United supporters on here.

no photo
Sat 09/02/17 02:33 PM
Why is it that when you chat to a few women they always ask why don't we talk somewhere else and I'm thinking have I got mug written on my forehead, there's only one reason they do that and I've had the same answer in a few of them, give you a sob story and then have the frigging cheak to ask for money to help them, a, i don't know you, and b, we've never met before, do me a favour, don't ask can we talk someone else, my talking will be on here so the comments are moderated, can i just have one genuine person replying to my messages, I want a genuine person, is it that hard to find someone.

no photo
Fri 09/01/17 01:16 PM
Hi, I will keep this short and sweet, if anyone's interested let me know and then we can take it from there.

Thanks

no photo
Wed 08/30/17 02:44 PM
I'm not drinking ever again, lol.

no photo
Wed 08/30/17 10:52 AM
Time to get pissed tonight to celebrate my 40th.

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 01:13 PM
Any Green Day fans on here.

no photo
Fri 06/23/17 01:39 PM
Edited by Karlosthegreat on Fri 06/23/17 01:45 PM
This site is annoying sometimes, you chat to someone and when you go back and try and talk to them again it always says the account has been deactivated. few times that has happened and another thing why do some want your email address straight away when you have only just started to chat on the site.

1 3 Next