Community > Posts By > Karlosthegreat

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 09:08 AM
How's this for a mix, can you name two songs that ends with the the same tune.

I've got sun arise by Rolf Harries, with Christmas song walking in the winter wonderland.

Listen to the 2 songs carefully and then you will know what I mean.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 08:51 AM
Thanks for the feedback, reading back those comments I know what to do now, lol.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 08:23 AM
What do i need to change or add.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 08:11 AM
It depends who's got perfume on, man or woman, lol.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 06:53 AM
And why do women want your email straight away when you haven't even started chatting yet, this site reminds of Katie price.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 06:51 AM
Fed up of people saying men, they all the same, how about men and women are just as bad as each other.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 06:33 AM
Fed up of people saying men they all the same, how about men and women are just as bad as each other, there we go, done.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 02:41 AM
well you see if you take al the make up and every other rubbish women put on their faces then they be normal like the rest of us.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 02:27 AM
This site reminds me of Jordan.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 12:48 AM
There are loads of scammers on here, wait for the words can i have your email address because I'm not on here often, then they give you a sob story asking for money, don't know why considering they paying for Internet to get on here in the frigging first place, no doubt they have got an iPhone, they should get banned, people behind this site should do something about it.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 12:22 AM
My taste in music is all over the place, roxette, nirvana, guns roses, oasis, green day, food fighters, disturbed, bowling for soup, korn, puddle of mudd, so I've been looking at what do I think is the best music video of all time in my opinion, there is 2 which is close, freak on a leash by korn and pretender by foo fightes but I have picked this one because it's frigging awesome.

Sound of silence by disturbed, if anyone hasn't seen the video then look it up and tell me if there's something better.

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 11:57 PM
Hi, you alright.

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 11:52 PM
What would you like to chat about.

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 11:42 PM
So you have been on here 5 years.

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 11:09 AM
Any genuine ladies that want to chat on here and on here only feel free to send me a genuine message, it's not hard being real now is it, getting p off of people asking to chat somewhere else other than the site you supposed to chatting, surly there's 1 on here, see if i get 1 genuine message tonight, I wouldn't hold my breath though.

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 10:58 AM
Any footie fans on here, might as well talk about that.

no photo
Wed 09/06/17 11:40 AM
Any walking dead, breaking bad or gotham fans on here, they are the best shows ever to be on tv in my opinion, fantastic story lines and a very good cast, couldn't pick a better actor or actress for each of the characters.

no photo
Wed 09/06/17 11:12 AM
Over where.

no photo
Wed 09/06/17 10:54 AM
Any walking dead, breaking bad or gotham fans on here, they are the best shows ever to be on tv in my opinion, fantastic story lines and a very good cast, couldn't pick a better actor or actress for each of the characters.

no photo
Tue 09/05/17 01:27 PM
They not a bad side.