Community > Posts By > YankeeBoy

YankeeBoy's photo
Fri 08/03/07 02:23 PM
DID anyone like my analogy??

YankeeBoy's photo
Fri 08/03/07 12:01 PM
it is kinda like this

a man is wondering what heaven and hell will be like and then he has a vision and sees that in one room there is a bunch of people sitting around a pot of food and he notices that all the people have short arms but really long spoons he also notices that they are all still starving yet there is a pot full of food in the middle of the circle

but then he sees another room much like the previous one but the people are all very full and well nourished and then he sees why the people in this room have learned to feed one another with the food from the pot because they have realized they cant feed themselves

so take this as you may but i have said what i would like to say and so you know I'm LDS or Mormon

YankeeBoy's photo
Fri 08/03/07 11:51 AM
I am LDS or Mormon and there is a scripture that says something like if you lack wisdom let him ask of god and then there shall be a burning in your bosom if it is true and yea a stupor of thought if it be not true

so that is my answer to your question

YankeeBoy's photo
Thu 08/02/07 08:41 AM
Hello Everyone again i will answer questions later i am heading out of town right now but will be back tonight so if u have specific question put them up and Mormons do not believe in polygamy anymore and have not for a while

YankeeBoy's photo
Thu 08/02/07 08:38 AM
Hey I loved the South Park episode because it is so TRUE

YankeeBoy's photo
Wed 08/01/07 03:17 PM
So, I am Mormon and I would like to know what people think Mormons believe in? It is a very basic question please just answer truthfully. Thank You