Community > Posts By > rowdybrooke21

rowdybrooke21's photo
Sun 08/12/07 09:35 AM
I think in time you will find that denomination that is right for you. be patient. thanks for commenting.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Sun 08/12/07 09:32 AM
noway what does mormon have anything to do with it??? lol. Good luck and hope you love the site.flowerforyou

rowdybrooke21's photo
Sun 08/12/07 09:31 AM
happy happy happy Very good point!!!! I recently did just that but it didnt really work in my favor..oh well, we are stil very good friends. Thanks for the uplifting post.:smile: :smile:

rowdybrooke21's photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:43 AM
I wanted to put my thoughts into this one. Im sorry to hear about your luck with women. I myself am not like that but i had a friend who definately was and i know she hurt a lot of people and its wrong.
I understand why you want to do that but honestly, that could hurt you in the end also. I know that if i see a man with a wedding band i sometimes dont even like to talk for fear of hurting someones feelings. I dont like trouble so why go look for it. I think if you do that then you may lose out on someone special. Also, what would you do if you found someone, told them why you were doing that but then she thinks...red flags..he lied all ready...just a thought for you to think about ok???...good luck though.
Erika:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

rowdybrooke21's photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:36 AM
ohwell Havent been there in awhile. I usually always get up to anything but do you think i heard my phone today??? Next time i will just have to set my alarm. I really wanted to go. This brings up a good topic....How come when you have somewhere that you want to go with friends etc you can get up with no problem. You sometimes even get up before an alarm wakes you up. When its church or an activity...you sleep in or your late...that stuff has got to end and i realize that. I guess there is someone else working against me...if you know what i mean, idk if i can say that on the post...its not God, i can tell you that. grumble
Erika

rowdybrooke21's photo
Sun 08/12/07 08:31 AM
Im here to make new friends also..male and female. Im glad you like the site so far..WELCOME. Hope you make a lot of new friends. If you would ever like to talk feel free to email or im me anytime.
Erikaflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

rowdybrooke21's photo
Fri 08/10/07 07:58 AM
MY MOTHER WOULD TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

rowdybrooke21's photo
Thu 08/09/07 01:57 PM
Why do people have to be like that? dumb

rowdybrooke21's photo
Thu 08/09/07 01:55 PM
Sure, im from PA. May as well have something on here. lol
Erika

rowdybrooke21's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:32 AM
Im happy for you!!!!!!!

rowdybrooke21's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:27 AM
laugh Omg that is hilarious.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:26 AM
laugh Omg that is so crazy but funny

rowdybrooke21's photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:00 AM
I met someone like that and dated him for a month. We mutually called it quits and are best friends now but i miss him like crazy. I want to be with him again but he says he likes the friends thing. We broke up because of lack of time because he races.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:57 AM
Good quote!!! Have a nice day!

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 08/08/07 10:08 AM
Im a woman and i liked it. lol. Everyone has their own feelings and ways of expressing themselves. She posted it because she knew people would read it. lol.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:09 AM
I hope everything is ok. I would be uneasy also. It runs in my family and my grandmother is always worrying. Im glad your doing good on staying sober. Its hard to do but you will make it through, dont lose hope. Prayers to you.
Erika

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:06 AM
Omg!!! I loved that, i wish you would post more stuff like that and yes sometimes i feel that way along with a lot of other people.
Erika

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:05 AM
Hello, hope you meet a lot of nice people here.
Erika

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:04 AM
Good point. How come i never thought of that...lol..i wear mine all the time or i feel weird. lol. Maybe you should write someone higher up and suggest it.
Erika

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 08/08/07 06:03 AM
Hello, everyone here is nice, im sure you will find some new friends.
Erika