ImperfectSonneteer's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:01 AM
God didn't create the others, JJ Abrams did. And we won't know why he did until sometime after the writers strike is over.

Wed 12/26/07 10:53 PM
That's happened to me a little bit. I always assume that it's because they're interested in me till I start typing something stupid like, "hey sweet love muffin, why don't u and me blah blah blah."

Wed 12/26/07 10:48 PM
I have some corn fields. We'll get some wine, a mower, go out in the moonlight and make sweet crop circles all night long.

Wed 12/26/07 10:29 PM
crop circles: fact.

that they were caused by aliens: umm, I'm kind of up in the air about that one.

Tue 08/07/07 04:59 PM
3 parts Stoli Vanilla
2 parts Godiva Chocolate Liquer
Splash of Baileys Irish Cream
Light Cream (or whipped cream) to taste

Serve with a dallop of whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate syrup. A great drink to serve the ladies at the end of the night.

Tue 08/07/07 04:44 PM
I think southern accents are beautiful. Often sexy. I'm all for cultural and regional coloration, but I get worried when people don't understand the verbal difference between past, present and future. Way too many college freshmen don't know the difference between be, is and was. I thinks somes peoples not be knowing how talks.

There was a study about tribes' languages. Societies whose languages lacked active verbs and temporal variations were usually weaker and less advanced technologically, socially and culturally. I think that's really cool.

Mon 08/06/07 04:01 PM
Not to be that grammer snob guy, but I wanted to share with everyone who uses JustSayHi. When you mean there is one woman, then spell it with an A. For example: "Jenny, you are a fine woman." wom-A-n. Now if there are many women, then spell it with an E. Example: "Rachel Jenny and Alexandra are all fine women." wom-E-n. the pronunciations are also slightly different. Woman (singular) sounds a bit like "WUMAN." Women (plural) sounds like "WIMIN." Not judging. Just trying to be pro-active about my pet peeve.