Community > Posts By > QueenD

QueenD's photo
Fri 08/03/07 05:12 PM
Love it...altho, a sigh could also mean she is sad cuz she misses you or wants to tell you something emotional!

QueenD's photo
Mon 07/30/07 07:27 PM
yah, age is only a number until they don't turn you on!! :)

QueenD's photo
Sun 07/29/07 09:34 PM
hi. I just joined! have to admit it was the name that got me, I just couldn't resist, it is so inviting! ;) I'm loving that this community forum is so active. much fun. I might try and stir up some controversy with my views on relationships but will also share passionate poetry! nice to meet you whoever you may be......... *kiss kiss kiss*

QueenD's photo
Sun 07/29/07 09:17 PM
I don't see LA in the list of places... what up with that? LOL!

QueenD's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:48 PM
it rained and I smiled my face open and free with a bird singing my song atop that tree swaying with the gentle breeze while the sound of waves crashing and children laughing fill my ears and the bird sweeps off into the sky crying its cry of welcome and goodbye laying here now and watching it float away wishing I were there too remembering the good and forgiving the bad without emotion if I could but thankful to be so in touch with my soul breathing to a beat of the world round really feeling and understanding our place in the universe a giggle escapes my throat as if telling me that everything will end in that laugh the sorrow agony & pain of all that suffering we put upon each other wanting to be a child again without worry of tomorrow reminiscing of a better time when my spirit had not been broken by the inherent emotional damage we humans inflict because when it comes down to it all that it takes is a decision to accept or deny and unfortunately and without reason we deny instead of embrace how sad that this corruption of behavior even exists so I weep and then I roll over and look upon the ocean and a calm takes over me and in that moment I am alone with god and I feel that with a positive outlook all will be okay still I will never be able to understand the disappointment but I know it is part of living and I dream oh how I dream of the simpler life I will one day live