Community > Posts By > Pergy

Pergy's photo
Fri 08/14/09 07:55 PM
There's nothing wrong with your intentions but just think. Every time a president leaves office members of the opposing side will try to do the same thing. Not to mention he is already out of office. The damage is done. If you want the rest of the world to watch as we prove that we aren't in control of our own business. How many more times can we outwardly admit that were not the great nation we once were. How many more times are we going to show how easy of targets we are.

Just my opinion. Im a fence type I vote my conscience not my political party

Pergy's photo
Fri 08/14/09 07:48 PM
The only problem with that is that is there protected by there place in office at the time. Plus do you want our presidents in the future to not act because there afraid of prosecution if there wrong??

Pergy's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:15 PM
Well that depends on what you mean:

Financially it isn't a burden since you have unlimited texts.

Mentally: i would worry about how she sees communication wit other people.

then there is the reality that with that many texts, what is she doing with her time while she is in her developmental years of learning about the world and what she is missing while she is obviously texting a majority of the day. It's just like TV or playing video games or sitting on the phone. People as a whole are getting so detached from the reality of life I wouldn't allow it.

Personally my son has a pay by the month plan that limits him and he has to prove that he is learning more than just what a public school offers to get more minutes. plus he has to earn those minutes and texts by helping out around the house and with dinner and such..

Just my opinion, saw this and thought I might add one view.

Pergy's photo
Thu 08/02/07 08:14 PM
Just throwin out a note. Im from Eugene and love it. I have a 6 year old son and separated.

well theres a quick of me if you want to know more contact me.

Pete