Community > Posts By > wahooman54

no photo
Thu 03/11/10 08:10 AM
Edited by wahooman54 on Thu 03/11/10 08:11 AM
What do I need to add or subtract? Also, do I come off as a dweeb or a knuckle head. My future lies in your hands. Thanks for the help.

no photo
Thu 03/11/10 08:05 AM
Depends on which photo. The default photo is not that flattering; however, you are really cute (8 out of 10) in the blue dress photo. Overall, very cute (7 out of 10).

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 09:30 PM
Edited by wahooman54 on Wed 03/03/10 09:31 PM
Thanks Writer_gurl. What would be some good things to add about myself? Always seems so egotistical to talk too much about myself.

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 09:25 PM
Hi. Pretty good profile. You set the bar high. Not a bad thing. Just make sure the guys who look at your profile know what the bar looks like.

Many women say they are looking for someone fun; however, that is a very nebulous term open to a great deal of interpretation. What may be fun for me (riding 100 miles on my bike) would not necessarily be fun for you. Subsequently, may be good to give a few examples.

Intelligent. I think everyone thinks they are intelligent. There is a difference between intelligence and intellect. Intelligence involves compassion, empathy, perceptiveness, etc. Intellect is being smart. I know a lot of very smart jerks. Again, you may want to give a brief example.

Good Luck

no photo
Wed 03/03/10 08:57 PM
Women of Mingle(squared); Rate my profile; good, bad, and ugly. Thanks