Community > Posts By > caring2sharing

caring2sharing's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:16 PM
well at least he wasn't being CRYIN" Ryan..no it's been a long time for him to get a win...I was hoping for Burton actually..he was hung out to dry!

caring2sharing's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:40 PM
I'm in Mansfield..displaced Parmanian..did you here that the state motto is going to be changed to "WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR"

caring2sharing's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:37 PM
no because of age difference..but if I were closer to age and going solely on looks....SURE!

caring2sharing's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:35 PM
I guess it's just a matter of what people think best represents them in their pics...but I agree that having glasses on,main pic being an animal, picture of tattoos,drunken pictures hanging on someone isn't what I'd want on my profile..and don't care to see on others either

caring2sharing's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:25 AM
I agree with freshmountainair and puffins on the age "difference" that being said I e-mailed a women who was 7 years younger who lived close by ( something rare on this site) she wanted a pic which I was happy 2 send and asked where 2send nothing back so I write back,finally i get a note that I'm 2 old Now THATS DUMB I even have on my profile age requirement desired

caring2sharing's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:01 AM
I have experience a few women on this site who were& are depressed , i've tried 2 help,words of encouragement,telling that I'm here 4 them ,we chat about anything...oh i'm so sweet Bam cu it won't work,ur 2 good 4 me blah blah tell them I've bben there,don't care so understand that 2 some u have 2 b honest with urself and FAITH in God &others will help DRASTICALLY!

caring2sharing's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:49 AM
I think the reason people don't respond back is because their rude and can't be honest with themselves or the 1 who wants 2 chat.Why can't it b understood that it's ok 2 chat 4 company and then 2 chat to meet someday I've found that some r so screwed up from the past,don't know what they want( oh sorry prince charming 2 take them away,but not make a committment on their part)this may sound bitter but just fact that I've experienced but also understand that I'm not going 2 change and keep continuing to look 4 my dream also

caring2sharing's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:41 AM
I agree with shutterbug&zero-effect if there's understanding,truth and upfrontness amongst both persons anything can work but also as others have proven on this forum it was great 4 awhile and then possibly the REAL person came out..it would b hard 2 completely change ur left 4 another and then have it all thrown way i've seen a problem on this site that there r some that won't EVEN CHAT because of distance problems so SAD

caring2sharing's photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:52 PM
yeah fanta gotta admit I like Truex displaced Mark Martin fan looking 4 new driver Hamlin is cool Always been a Jeff burton fan 2 like seeing him in the top 10

caring2sharing's photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:30 PM
WOWnow if only people were honest with each other circumstances like this wouldn't happen...isn't there a song from ah the 80's yeah someting 2 the fact..if u like Pina coladas,getting caught in the rain,if not in 2 yoga have half a brain,if u like making love at midnight....lalal I forgot the rest,lol

caring2sharing's photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:09 PM
I agree that women whose heads are cut off only 2 show their body is DUMB..it really shows usually the only 1 thing that that person poses