Community > Posts By > itsuptomein2007

no photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:13 PM
Thanks, I am really feeling the love!!!! You guys are the greatest. I plan to make a stop at this site at least once a week. There seems to be a number of interested souls.

Thanks for the welcome.

no photo
Sun 07/29/07 03:29 PM
Thanks for the invite Queene123!!! Back to ya.

no photo
Sun 07/29/07 03:28 PM
You are right 3freedom. I guess we have to all sort throught the pile and pick the right individual. The hard part is that everyone puts their best face forward. It may be years before you realize that the person that you have is not the person that you thought you were involved with.

no photo
Sun 07/29/07 03:15 PM
It seems as if most men are not willing to provide the traditional...prince on the white horse type fantasy for a women, but instead he is looking for a lady on a horse to come and save him. What is with the men in 2007????? I know this may sound bitter, but it is truly an observation. Has anyone experienced the same. I love being independent, and I believe that folks have the wrong impression of what a women means by being independent....well....you can add the rest.

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 07:38 PM
I find myself single in Philly. Anyone out there in Philly??? Do you consider yourself sane and open to starting a friendship.

Great....send me an email. Perhaps, we can compare notes about this dating thing in Philly...or lack thereof.