Community > Posts By > kinomachan

no photo
Mon 07/30/07 09:31 AM
Thank you so much. This is really what I needed to hear. I will be showing this to my boyfriend to see if he agrees because if he doesn't, then I will truly know that he is not the right one for me.

Thank you again,
Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:30 PM
The Bible says: "Do not share your life with someone who does not believe that Jesus Christ is their Savior." It also says: "A person cannot serve two masters; they will love one and hate the other." This is why I can't love my boyfriend AND love Christ; because being in a relationship with a non-believer is like serving another master.
I don't want him to convert just for me, and I certainly don't want to control him in that way, but I think I can at least answer his questions the best way I can.
You people are so judgemental. x|

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:25 PM
"Demondog." I watch a lot of anime...well, I actually read manga, but same difference, right?
I'm doing well enough. I just got back from a Christian Conference with my youth group, so I'm really sleepy. -_-

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:21 PM
It does; I know it does, because that's how I came to Christ.

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:20 PM
Yeah. I speak a little since I'm teaching myself Japanese; it just caught my eye, because most people use "Yo!" or "Hi!". ^_^
How are ya?

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:19 PM
Thanks. And yeah, I kinda realized that after I had posted the message. *sweatdrop*

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:18 PM
Hey, I'm doing well enough, how about you?

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:17 PM
"Yes?" Do you speak Japanese?

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:16 PM
Anybody have any advice for easing my boyfriend into Christianity? If I can't get him to come to Christ, I'm going to have to break it off with him, because I can't deal with the pain of loving him, but loving God too.

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:14 PM
How do you talk to an athiest about God, especially if you're dating them?

~Ki

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:12 PM
Hey, just sayin' hello. Someone talk to me! ^_^

~Ki