Community > Posts By > pillichilli

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 12:43 AM
Hi ,
I don't think so .
I believe in a happy family , and a real family is where we respect others and being respected by the same , in all means.
A man or woman should have a pure and clear heart , otherwise , whatsoever the life is , would not be a happy one.
to love other's child or children is not a part of the new man's duty , but rather it should be in its blood and soul .
To love others , is not getting better by classes or advise , it is a part of everyone's nature , but some cover it up for other everlasting purposes and do forget that only LOVE is everlasting and perpetual.

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 12:43 AM
Hi ,
I don't think so .
I believe in a happy family , and a real family is where we respect others and being respected by the same , in all means.
A man or woman should have a pure and clear heart , otherwise , whatsoever the life is , would not be a happy one.
to love other's child or children is not a part of the new man's duty , but rather it should be in its blood and soul .
To love others , is not getting better by classes or advise , it is a part of everyone's nature , but some cover it up for other everlasting purposes and do forget that only LOVE is everlasting and perpetual.