Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:35 AM
I know i am not ready do DATE but making friends is diffrent I talk to allot of people n Im and few on here. One of the Hard things for me that I have almost decided that I will not do is date Women with children Not because i do not LIKE children I love um but i put myself in that kids father`s shoes and the kids say your dating there mom and really like her get to know her kids and like them to.If in the end the relationship does not work out It would be hard for the child to lose ANOTHER male figure in their lives that they were close to. I may do it eventually but I consider myself a respecter of the WHOLE situation.I mean I love my kids to and do not get to see them NEAR as much as I would Like but would I want some other man in there lives...no...I don't know its complicated and single mothers trying to re-enter the dating scene have My utmost Sympathy for how hard it is......But Uni I am Ready I just talk to my friends Enjoy the life I have and the time I do have with my kids and when you LEAST expect it just what you are looking for will fall into your lap.

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:08 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/

Spelled it Worng

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:05 AM
I corrected that LOL in the Next post

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:49 AM
Opps when HE was in Office......The Whole Left Wing Agenda Is Communist..Universal Health care.......World Government.Gun Control,Internet Control......

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:47 AM
Knox not all.......Honestly I just see a Difference... As much as I despised Bill Clinton when I was in Office ...I never flet they way these Wingnuts at places like the Daily Coz do I never Photoshoped horrible pictures and such or Wished bad things appon him

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:31 AM
Not really.....Grumble Grumble laugh

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:23 AM
As long as its not Criminal I Smile ear to ear as say SO....

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:20 AM
In November 2008 were will all the hate go. In Science they say that nothing in nature is ever truly destroyed. With all the Left Wingers ...Wing Nuts and Down right Communists that HATE (strong Words but True) out current President when his term has expired were will all the left wing loon HATE go? Its kinda scary really. I am just wondering what everyone thinks.Thanks in Advance for your comments.

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:14 AM
From Cutelildevilsmom

"Bush and the rest can shove the draft up their wazoo !!!
my son is only seven but I don't want to see any more young men go off to war.
As for those who flee to avoid war,to me it's their God given right.Not everyone is gung ho to kill people.There are other ways to serve your country besides dying."

And it my God Givin right to shoot them in the Butt on the way outmad bigsmile

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:07 AM
Hungry

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:01 AM
Cool Derf maybe we will have some moe join........

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 05:08 AM
Best Car Wash in the Summer By the lake ahhhhh Love dim Bikin`s

Wrost Wal- Mart

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/11/07 11:24 AM
Reinstall your Sound Drivers

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:43 AM
That kinda Detail for a Fake does not hold up to me..and if ina Movie even Cost MAJOR BUCKS$$$

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:33 AM
Hell If its REAL I hope its Ours.....If not Ladies and Gents Independence Day Anyone..... noway sad

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:21 AM
If this is a Fake it a Damed Hollywood LEVEL fake OMG best UFO footage Ever if Real!!!!!!!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2157.html?theme=light

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:15 AM
Yea I heard about it on the News last night.......If we ENFORCE HALF of he laws these Dimwits MAKE instead of MAKEING NEW laws the world would be a better place

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:12 AM
Dame if Everyone was like me it would be a REALLY FREAKY World Good thing there are people that make plans.......

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/11/07 09:01 AM
Rambill

Hillary will not touch the internet if god forbid she gets elected and wants a 2nd term......One thing most Libs and REAL conservatives agree on is Free Speech on the Internet

RandomX's photo
Sat 08/11/07 08:59 AM
Fanta I like the one they got going thru Congress that may never see the light of day were if Companies hire Illegals and the Government finds out about it you can not write that employees salary of on there tax bill LOL that would get the job done.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25