Community > Posts By > RandomX

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 02:27 PM
I have been Enlisted Gypsy...........

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 02:27 PM
Viz

Yea in YOUR Context....bah....CLDM Sad THOSE that choose to run have that right.

I said I have the Right to shoot THEM in the Butt.

THEM and THOSE is NON-Specific in BOTH CASES.

Bad Sport ladies REALLY bad Sport.....

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 02:16 PM
MT

I know but they have spent the last HOUR slandering me saying I threatened to shoot a Child in the butt. When in REALITY neither one of them took time to read our respective posts!!!!!!

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 02:14 PM
MY EXACT REPLY TO THAT QUOTE

"And it my God Givin right to shoot THEM in the Butt on the way out"

Notice i used THEM and not anyones NAME or referring to anyone in preticualer ......She used THOSE (another GENERALITY non Specific)Dame this pizzes me off haveing my words twisted.......

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 02:09 PM
(Invisible)

This Is The Damed Quote:

"Bush and the rest can shove the draft up their wazoo !!!
my son is only seven but I don't want to see any more young men go off to war.
AS FOR THOSE WHO FLEE TO AVOID WAR,to me it's their God given right.Not everyone is gung ho to kill people.There are other ways to serve your country besides dying."

SHE USED A GENERALITY THE SAME AS I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DONT GO TELLING ME I THREATED A CHILD YOU HAD BETTER READ THIS CRAP BEFOR YOU SLANDER SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 02:02 PM
And Yes I was Was A Soldier In The Army HAVE been in a Foxhole HAVE faced LIVE FIRE,

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 02:01 PM
No I did not Threaten to Shoot a Seven year old in the Butt my God.IF IN ANYWAY ANYONE THINKS I THREATENED TO SHOOT A 7 YEAR OLD IN THE BUTT I APPOLOGISE. But I did not It was a General God Damed Statement About ANYONE would Try and Skirt there Damed Duty......

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 01:37 PM
(Viz)

"ou might think it a laughing matter, I don't. I'd rather die than hurt a human being."

To me it is a Laughing matter considering I live about 3000 miles in any direction from any border.And ME if it was my Life Vs someone else. I raise My Gun and Aim True.....

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 01:17 PM
May Michale The Warrior Angel Watch over these brave and Honorable Souls

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 01:14 PM
Yep I will....I did not say kill I said Wound......in the butt no less....so sitting on the Butts would not be an option for a while .It could be there Scarlett Letter laugh

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 01:06 PM
o Please.........Your waiting for something thats not gonna happen..... She said it was pples God given right to Run instead of Serve I said it was my God given right to shoot them in the butt for being a coward.That was not a Threat of Violence on her child.MFG My statement about shooting pple in the butt was a Generality to anyone trying to hop the Border to escape there duty you are out of your ******* MIND if you think I am going to Apologize when I did not say that because then it would be admitting I threatened her child And I did not

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:57 PM
And If I ran away from my Duty I would Expect to get shot.......BTW

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:56 PM
Thats me vicious and perverse.laugh

((Viz))

Because GWB was Elected rather you like it or not....and GWB ha Congressional Oversight....GWB is not Chavez or Castro.NEXT

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:45 PM
The World Needs Energy

The World Needs to Eliminate Tyrants and Dictators

The World needs to Be Accepting of ALL Religious Faiths

Then and ONLY then will you have Peace.........

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:38 PM
Oh God it was a Generality ...As I would Shoot anyone in the Butt who tried to be a Coward and Run away from there Obligations it was not threat to ANYONES child in preticular :tongue:

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:35 PM
Did I say anything about Iraq NO I said if asked to Serve and your over 18 You need to Serve not Run to Canada.

Iraq is a Mess we all know that. And War is Hell. there is no way around that either. But as a Citizen of this Country When yo turn 18 your are subject to Certain obligations.

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:29 PM
( Fanta)

LOL yea I am sure. Ill let her have her Moral Victory.

Even if they do not do Military Service I fee the Youth of America need to do SOME kind Government service, Peace Corps,Job Corp Whatever.

Thinking about it being in A Fox Hole with a Draftee might not be all that Great.And Dangerous I remember how many "Friendly" Fire incidents we had back during Draft times. bigsmile

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:24 PM
(Knox)

Na...Im good, Not fighting just Explaining.

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:19 PM
I would not Shoot someone for there Beliefs nope...Would I shoot them fore being cowardly and running away from there Duty.In heartbeat,Not Mortally of Course but like I said in the Butt or the Foot. That way they have good reason for not doing there Duty to there country.

RandomX's photo
Sun 08/12/07 12:04 PM
(Fanta)

Eh...Its alright.....Light wights....If all they can complain about is my grammar and Punctuation I am G to G.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25