Community > Posts By > fifijones

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:20 PM
A

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:13 PM

wow haven't done that in a while but feels good to finally tell someone where to go lol

hey JUST TJ KC

sorry got too many jerks tonight lol

waving

oh did i mention...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
mention all ya want sorry just not in a good mood right now lol

why,what's going on?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

oh u know just some guys on another site i have to that don't think im a girl lol an want me to prove it just cause i won't i told them to go to u know where lol

I'm sorry they made you feel bad, but I had a drunk guy ask me to prove the same thing...but we were standing next to each other in a bar.embarassed noway ohwell flowerforyou

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:04 PM
I can be very impatient and act like the queen of the world.

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:54 PM
Left. I have a scar on my right cornea from a dirt clod fight when I was a kid.

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:51 PM
eating

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:41 PM
waving Hi!

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:39 PM
That's a good one!

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:36 PM
Men want a woman that looks like a Victoria Secret model; but, since they can't get one, they'll settle for one that is no more than 10-15 lbs overweight.laugh

fifijones's photo
Thu 06/17/10 12:35 AM
Why a fight

If you're not right?

I turned on the light.

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 11:50 PM

Fifi.....I think you should demand sex THREE times a day. Not just that piddly two times a day. Go for the gold!:thumbsup:

I don't want it 3 times a day. I would only do it a third time as a special favor to someone I really liked.:wink:

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 11:47 PM
waving Hi!

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 11:44 PM
waving Hi! Welcome and good luck in your search!

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 11:22 PM
My Mr. Right is detailed in my last post under "Strangely Specific Qualifications" thread.

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 11:12 PM
You know, I put off quiting smoking for quite a few years because society was acting like I was evil for doing it. I did finally quit, but I still hate the self-righteous attitude people have towards smokers.

Oh, yeah, I curse a lot because I don't think bad language is a moral issue; it's an issue of profane vs sacred. I would much rather not see people stab eachother in the back than not curse.

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:59 PM
Actually, what I want is a 49 year old man who is 6'4", 215 lbs, likes to work out, loves the nfl and classical music, who wants to go to the opera, the museum, the ballet, plays, football, baseball, and hockey games. I want him to be good looking and very optimistic and be well read in the classics, sciences, and philosophy. I want him to have a lot of money and want to have sex with me twice a day every day. I would like him to have fairly conservative political views, but not want to talk politics. And I would like him to have a close relationship to God and to think I am the most fascinating creature that God ever created.

That's what I want.

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:51 PM
I miss feeling safe.

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:48 PM

The allure of shiny things.

Exactly! I feel like a crow!

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:44 PM
HAPPY BDAY, CHERBEAR!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:42 PM
The fool in me feels free to act on whim.

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:27 PM

I'm always fascinated by the bizarre specifications people have. Such as seemingly arbitrary age ranges that end on a prime number or something. So what are some of your strange specifications?

1. I have a hard time relating to girls who think that the dialogue Quentin Tarantino writes isn't very good.

"I'm going to get medieval on your ***!!!"
My kids know they're in trouble when I'm yelling that at them.rant

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25