Community > Posts By > fifijones

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/09/10 12:45 AM

laugh They fly out of my head also, than I can't remeber them for a few daysslaphead

We have CRS, honey. Can't remember s***!

We can use that to our advantagelaugh

Can you remember how?

At this moment I can't but in a few days I will be able to
rememberwhoa slaphead

rofl rofl rofl

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/09/10 12:43 AM
Is this thread about sex? I think a man should be able to use his tool. That's what I like!

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/09/10 12:40 AM

laugh They fly out of my head also, than I can't remeber them for a few daysslaphead

We can use that to our advantagelaugh

Can you remember how?

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/09/10 12:28 AM

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/09/10 12:17 AM

Do random thoughts fly in the window or fly out?

rofl rofl rofl rofl I think that depends on what the random thought is it could be both happy

a lot of thoughts, random and otherwise, certainly fly out of my head!huh laugh

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/09/10 12:15 AM

I'm not from Jersey.................smokin

I put the "azz" in azzumption.laugh

fifijones's photo
Wed 06/09/10 12:09 AM
Do random thoughts fly in the window or fly out?

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:56 PM

God tells me all the time he loves me by giving me another breath ...

thats about it for me for the last 6 months or so, exept from my lil'sister when i get to see her!

flowerforyou flowerforyou

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:55 PM
Looking around

Seem to have found

Thought my feet would be further off the ground

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:51 PM
how many places do you need to look?

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:32 PM
Thank you Smiless!!! It's very thought-provoking....perhaps even a little soul-searching is in order. This is a great kindness that you offer us so much of your time.

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:26 PM
sheeez

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:24 PM
Yes, my kids (if they want to be allowed in the house they have to) and someone else, and, yes, Mr. Mittens wanted to tell me he loved me, but it sounded a little odd when he said it.

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:21 PM

I kissed a girl.....and I liked it!bigsmile
my random thought is......

does Goof leave the seat up?noway

Well, his mother puts it down for him.

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:08 PM

I would kiss cherbear cuz I haven't seen her for awhile, kiss danny because he's a sweety, and kiss goofball for his bday...even though he definitely doesn't deserve it!!!!
And they're all probably in bed and won't see this anyways. LOL

I don't deserve a kiss? Oh you are such a tease Fifi. Do me!!!:wink: laugh laugh

How could I forget about the unforgettable goof?! He gets lots of kisses!smooched smooched smooched

Outstanding!!!!!!:thumbsup: :wink: smooched
Yeah, I think we know who the tease is here!:cry: laugh :tongue:

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:06 PM

My great grandfather was Pottawatomie and I always valued is words and thoughts. He was a man of great wisdom and well respected in the area. I miss him from time to time but also know that he is still with me. In my actions every day and in the wind every time it blows.

I already know my own sign but if everyone wants I can help fill in on this one until the op gets back on.

Debukfan

The Falcon

Mar 21 – Apr 19
A natural born leader, the Falcon can always be looked upon for clear judgment in sticky situations. Furthermore, the characteristics for this Native American animal symbol never wastes time, rather he/she strikes while the iron is hot, and takes action in what must be done. Ever persistent, and always taking the initiative, the Falcon is a gem of a personality to have for projects or team sports. The Falcon can be a little on the conceited side – but he/she is usually right in his/her opinions – so a little arrogance is understood. In a supportive environmental the Falcon "soars" in his/her ability to maintain passion and fire in relationships, and always remaining compassionate. Left to his/her own devices, the Falcon can be vain, rude, intolerant, impatient, and over-sensitive.

Oooohhh, sounds about right. Especially the bad stuff!blushing

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 10:56 PM

I'll take all the sex he's got, but he can go to Subway for a sandwich.:tongue: bigsmile

So selfish. Like it would kill you to drive up to subway...........smokin

You just got to make it worth my while, Jersey boy!

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 10:55 PM
Well, since it was me that got slammed into the wall, it was me that asked for the divorce. Voila! And got it, and the kids, and the house. So there.

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 10:44 PM
If a shaved ***** cat means no more shedding, I'm all for that.

fifijones's photo
Tue 06/08/10 10:41 PM
I'll take all the sex he's got, but he can go to Subway for a sandwich.:tongue: bigsmile