Community > Posts By > fifijones

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 11:16 PM
Heart

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 11:13 PM

<----- After making that picture, I have almost dropped those weights. I was already knocked out and the camera had a 10 second timer and I could barely hold them by that time..LOL you'd have laughed at me seeing doing it.

/ohh..comeon come on come ooon stupid cameraaaahh!/

Great confession. That is really funny!

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 11:04 PM
Yes, I feel God's presence, and I feel his presence or the lack of it in other people.

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:53 PM
I confess that I try to sound worse than I am.

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:45 PM
My dad is 86 this week. He is a man of great integrity and kindness. He is always a perfect gentleman. He is smart and hard-working. He never complains. He always provided us with a good home and took us on great camping vacations and took us back-packing and taught us to fish and gut a trout. He knows how to fix anything and did. He is generous to a fault. His only real fault would probably be his Irish temper....but I don't think I got that genelaugh just all the good ones. This world is a better place because my dad has lived in it.

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:37 PM
I make my own money, boys! And I'm just teasing you.....because that's what I like to do!:tongue: pitchfork

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:33 PM
Let the sprites delight, Lady!:banana: :banana: :banana:

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:25 PM

I need a massage...........

<---raises hand flowerforyou

that means sitting on my lower back and doing some serious grabbing and pushing between the ribs, shoulders and neck.
Do you have strong fingers? smile2

Piano player here: very strong fingers!! I can help.:laughing:

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:14 PM

why are there not any women out there that value marriage and relationships any more

Why are you generalizing?

This is not a true, absolute statement.

Do you know ALL the women on the planet? spock

I know of several women who value marriage and commitment. I am one of them! drinker
he's not generalizing, it's completely true. there isn't a single woman, anywhere in the world, that values marriage and relationships any more. i've looked. i've interviewed them all and none of them are interested in either of those things. even the ones who say they are interested in those things are lying just so they can sucker the men who are looking for those things into marrying them and then giving them half of their money when they get divorced. it's a truly malevolent scheme devised to bring about the ruin of the male gender.

poor OP, so confused.

. . .

Oh, like any of you have any money!:laughing: spock slaphead

I just checked, I have $18.27 bigsmile

So, if I married you and then we got divorced, I'd get $9.14? You would give me the extra penny, right?smooched laugh

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:13 PM
Very nice, honey!flowerforyou :thumbsup:

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:09 PM
Hello!!!waving drinker (((((Miss J)))) ((((Miss M)))))

fifijones's photo
Mon 06/21/10 10:05 PM

why are there not any women out there that value marriage and relationships any more

Why are you generalizing?

This is not a true, absolute statement.

Do you know ALL the women on the planet? spock

I know of several women who value marriage and commitment. I am one of them! drinker
he's not generalizing, it's completely true. there isn't a single woman, anywhere in the world, that values marriage and relationships any more. i've looked. i've interviewed them all and none of them are interested in either of those things. even the ones who say they are interested in those things are lying just so they can sucker the men who are looking for those things into marrying them and then giving them half of their money when they get divorced. it's a truly malevolent scheme devised to bring about the ruin of the male gender.

poor OP, so confused.

. . .

Oh, like any of you have any money!:laughing: spock slaphead

fifijones's photo
Sat 06/19/10 02:13 AM
Cat

fifijones's photo
Sat 06/19/10 02:12 AM

Crap. Me too. sad

smooched flowerforyou

fifijones's photo
Sat 06/19/10 02:11 AM

:( nope!

smooched flowerforyou

fifijones's photo
Sat 06/19/10 02:09 AM
Your enthusiasm is contagious.happy And if you can get a woman up to Prince Rupert, your powers of persuasion are pretty damn good, too!laugh

fifijones's photo
Sat 06/19/10 02:07 AM
I confess that I am very comfortable ordering everyone about.

fifijones's photo
Sat 06/19/10 02:05 AM
I miss not being the one driving.

fifijones's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:57 AM
goose eggs

fifijones's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:53 AM
Congrats! I met someone here too.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25