Community > Posts By > XMYSTIC

no photo
Sun 02/21/10 12:58 AM
I would say Christianity lost its reasoning ability,logic and all just because of the way Romans,Europeans and the ancient pagan converts treated it.Even to an atheist's lifestyle this book the bible the center of (not blind faith)answers is applicable for a successful living.In bible it says ,for the god 1000 years is just as a second a second is just as 1000 years.So we cannot find whether through evolution god has made or how many years actually he mean through saying 7 days for the creation . For the knowledge of people at the time bible was written ,It was enough for them to understand because the man cannot understand the creators science and ways he accept for creation at that time .Due to the curse on man the science or mans lively hood was not developed then and he was released only in the past few centuries to develop logic for his existence.(curse is the sovereignty of satan ,curse or negativity never comes from god ,But god's justice would implement punishments by withdrawing his presence from man and thereby satan would ill treat Remember good and evil wouldn't be together ) If the Bible is written 'NOW ' or we ask to the god he would explain it if you and I can understand his Intelligence.bIBLE SAYS THERE WAS EARTH EVEN BEFORE CREATION BUT IT WAS EMPTY ,THE REASON FOR THIS EMPTINESS IS ALSO DESCRIBED AS THE CURSE BROUGHT TO EARTH WHEN SATAN IS FALLEN TO EARTH WHEN HE IS CAST OUT FROM HEAVEN Being an Indian I could not understand which belief Is right,because I used to see taboos all around and miracles which had no logic for the science to give .I could barely recognize some frauds but most these powers which people in my country used for personal profits,SO I CAME TO KNOW ALL THESE POWERS WHICH DOESN'T ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BE RIGHTEOUS AND STILL INFLUENCE THE SOCIETY BY PLEASING THEM THROUGH FULFILLING THE NEEDS FOR LIVELIHOOD......... THEY ARE FROM THE DARKNESS MAY BE WE HAVE TO SEARCH SO LONG FOR RECOGNIZING THE TRUTH BUT WITH TRUTH ONLY EVERYBODY WILL BE SATISFIED .TO UNDERSTAND A BIG GOD YOU NEED BIGGER THIRST TO KNOW THE REASON FOR EXISTENCE. TO FIND WHEATHER JESUS IS A POWER INSIDE GOD CAME TO EARTH TO SUBMIT HIS STATE OF MIGHTINESS TO GIVE AS A SACRIFICE FOR THE IGNORRENT HUMAN'S WHO DOESN'T HAD THE ABILITY(BUT THROUGH JESUS AND HOLY SPIRIT WE HAVE IT NOW)TO UNDERSTAND HIS ROOTS ARE FROM GOD AND NOT FREE TO UNDERGO EVIL ,DUE TO BEING A CREATION UNDER GOD'S JUDGEMENT.JESUS KNEW OUR WEAKNESS'S SUCH AS THE PASTOR WHO TOLD DEAR BROTHER THOSE WORDS HAD(BEING A PASTOR HE IS IGNORANT TO THE WORD OF GOD BECAUSE ,BIBLE STASTE'S ALL PEOPLE WHO COULDN'T UNDERSTAND GOD WILL BE JUDGED ON THE BASIS OF YOUR DEED'S THAT'S THE RESULT OF YOUR RIGHTEOUS THOUGHTS. AND BEEING A PASTOR HE ACTED UPON THE EMOTION .THIS IS WHAT I SAID IN THE TOP).SO JESUS DIDN'T CAME TO EARTH TO CREATE THE GOSPELS BUT FOR WHOM THIRST TO KNOW TRUTH'S BEHIND HIS REASON OF EXISTENCE.NOW THERE IS HOLY SPIRIT WHO PROVES TO THE WORLD ABOUT THE UNSEEN WORLD THROUGH ALL THESE CENTURIES TO THE PEOPLE WHO NEED AN ANSWER, A MIRACLE ,A REASON, AN EXPEREINCE ,A SOLUTION FOR THE DISABILITY OF SIN , AND TO HIM WE CAN ASK WHETHER JESUS EXIST. I SUGGEST TO NEVER BELIEVE IN JESUS UNLESS DIDN'T HAVE AN EXPERIENCE, BECAUSE I EXPERIENCE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE CLEAN.THE POWER OF IT.WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT IT.AND KNOW WHAT'S THE SPECIALTY I HAVE NOW WHICH I MISSED EARLIER. BECAUSE I DIDN'T EXPERIENCE IT BEFORE I CANNOT EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS I FEEL.IT IS LOVE THAT COMES THROUGH THE MOUTH OF A SPIRIT FILLED PERSON, I EXPERIANCE THAT CHANGE IN ME AFTER BECOMING A SPIRITUAL . EVEN THE ANCIENT TEXT'S WRITTEN IN INDIA GIVE HINT OF THE COMING SAVIOR AND SOME CLEAR PROPHESIES ARE WRITTEN ABOUT JESUS IN THE PHILOSOPHICAL BOOK'S OF MY NATION.