Community > Posts By > newlove57

newlove57's photo
Tue 03/06/18 09:19 AM
All good tips ladies thank you. I also want to point out a few things that determine whether I’ll reply or not. Trucker caps, sunglasses, shirtless,no smile, only one photo.

I surmise if they don’t fill out the profile info they are probably only looking for sex. I’m on a a few of these sites and never would join a pay site because I’ve only met catfish, liars, :ghost:. I’m a classy, educated, financially secure woman. I might as well be invisible because I’ve yet to meet a real gentleman on any site worth pursuing.

newlove57's photo
Tue 09/19/17 07:54 PM
Edited by newlove57 on Tue 09/19/17 07:55 PM
Someone in my vicinity that is tall,hot,chiseled. Can ya see me grinning? Seriously, someone fun, fit,and who can make me laugh.:wink:

newlove57's photo
Tue 09/19/17 07:42 PM
St. George area.:wink:

newlove57's photo
Tue 09/19/17 07:19 PM
I haven't checked into this site in quite awhile as I've ceased trying to date. Thank yoy, I find your analysis quite logical. I am quite picky I won't deny that and I like young men also. But I concider myself a quality catch. I'm very independent,outdoing, financially strong,fit,attractive. My feelings about this whole thing is because of technology men don't have to decide or choose a women they know these dating sites have thousands of candidates. Men no longer communicate face to face so a women cannot visually see cues to how a man might feel about her. Men,especially millennials are a very emotionally disconnected breed. Thank God my life is full otherwise I'm not letting dating rule my life. Although I do miss intimacy at times.

newlove57's photo
Thu 08/03/17 12:13 PM
Edited by newlove57 on Thu 08/03/17 12:14 PM
Can someone enlightenment me on this trend? I've had spend weeks communicating with men and I even had a first date and they say it went great. Next, they disappear no form of communication for months. I erase their info from my phone and I move forward. Just when I start seeing someone new they show up and act like they never disappeared. That is crazy behavior and rather disrespectful. I noticed this is more common with younger men millennials. It's making for a frustrating dating experience and I feel like not dating at all anymore.

newlove57's photo
Wed 07/26/17 07:02 PM
After six months exploring these types of dating sites I've decided to throwing the towel. I've only met loser in the Washington County St. George are. To many farmer Ted's and trades guys. If they are educated, refined, decent looking they are Mormon and married. I'm from CA and the dating pool in Southern Utah is sparse. Strangely I get all the millennials and the only want sex. No respect or manners and often pull ******** disappearing acts. I'm too old school and classy to play games. I'm better off alone Thanks.

newlove57's photo
Mon 05/15/17 05:41 PM
I just recently after a long break went back into the dating world. I met someone and we talked for two months. He'd disappear then reappear via text. I finally agreed to a date after recently. we meet casually for a drink (non alcoholic) and we talked for over two hrs. We agreed we both had a good experience and he was looking at his schedule for our next MTG.He never texted, called for over a week. I was floored as he really seemed into getting to know me. I did research and discovered that it's called ghosting and is common with millennial men. I'm disgusted with the lack of courtesy and manners in this person.

I totally understand that someone may not be into me and vise versa. Why not just say so at least there would be clarity. This gutless cowardly behavior has become acceptable and I don't know why. Has anyone else had this experience? Please chime in so I can learn about your experience. I am not giving this person any power and personally I think he's pretty flawed. I feel like I dodged a bullet and it's his immaturity and not a reflection on me.

newlove57's photo
Sun 04/30/17 10:53 PM
That has been my preference for the last 17 yrs. I figure if I have the confidence and I take care of my package and stop look hot why not. It's no disrespect to my contemporaries it's just I haven't met one yet who's tried to capture my interest.