Community > Posts By > Pleaser4life

Pleaser4life's photo
Tue 10/29/19 01:38 PM

Very simple, base line of it is "The interest isn't mutual."
You can add a bit to it, "Thank you, you seem great, but the interest isn't mutual."
Or "Thank you for the interest, but it isn't mutual."

Something like that is enough. They're strangers and there's no need whatsoever to explain more than this.
all that is well and good and am guessing would be alot more appreciated,but most ladies just simply reply with silence you'll send a message saying and and asking gow their day was and be as polite as ever only to not get a response ever and see where they look at your profile its very common not all ladies though but

Pleaser4life's photo
Mon 09/23/19 10:10 AM
You always have to,can't use past experience to judge the present,you use it as a caution yes but have to still give what you've been given your best to make it last and alot better than what you had before

Pleaser4life's photo
Sun 09/22/19 05:27 AM
Hi Justine welcome,finding someone to have that kinda relationship with isn't easy it's not impossible just nit so easy to find just have to keep searching and hoping

Pleaser4life's photo
Sun 09/22/19 05:21 AM
Honestly hard to believe a site made to find someone,it's hard actually finding someone.

Pleaser4life's photo
Fri 09/06/19 04:57 PM

Thank you everyone for your insight. The consensus seems clear. I will move on. Wow, online dating can be so hard.
best thing to do move on it takes two and if you were as your frenz said meant anything to him he would have pre-planned ahead just like he did with his frenz. Dating on awhole online or normal meet in the streets is hard

Pleaser4life's photo
Wed 09/04/19 08:52 AM

^^^ Valid point! But be careful not to assume those who choose to stick to the forums haven't given those who don't participate a chance... I have multiple times, hence my choosing to remain in the forums. winking waving
that's true after being disappointed a few times most choose not to be involved in anything other than forums can't argue with tht. I do admit am not a forum person so rarely take part here it's just all about meeting someone and things fall in place cause those on the forums there is no guarantee that you'll be happier if you get involved with someone on the forum more than you'll be with someone tht isn't it's just a 50/50 chance either way

Yes it is a 50/50 chance either way!

Perhaps when I move back to New England this coming weekend, I will consider giving the other side a chance again. With those who are local to my area!

Best of luck to you in your search, wherever that may be. smile2
:smiley:thanks and do hope it works out for you I'll be casting my net as wide as ever lol:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but not stressing it been here long enough to know that it's a 2% if so much chance

Pleaser4life's photo
Wed 09/04/19 07:53 AM

^^^ Valid point! But be careful not to assume those who choose to stick to the forums haven't given those who don't participate a chance... I have multiple times, hence my choosing to remain in the forums. winking waving
that's true after being disappointed a few times most choose not to be involved in anything other than forums can't argue with tht. I do admit am not a forum person so rarely take part here it's just all about meeting someone and things fall in place cause those on the forums there is no guarantee that you'll be happier if you get involved with someone on the forum more than you'll be with someone tht isn't it's just a 50/50 chance either way

Pleaser4life's photo
Wed 09/04/19 07:24 AM

I wonder how much of what we see has to do with our purpose in being here in the forums? If we are only here for the forums, would that make us blind to seeing the possibility of that "happily ever after" thing? ... If we are open to more happening, does that open our minds up to see the potential of "happily ever after" in others?

Me personally, I am here to make friends, but I am also open to meeting that someone special. Maybe I'm weird, but I believe there are some really great men here that I would be happy to meet.... and explore the possibility of there being more. So far it's resulted in great friendships with a couple of those I have met... and though I wouldn't change that friendship for anything else in the world, to be honest, the desire for more, was there before we ever met.

mayb that is so cause not everyone on this site participates in these forums and you hbe some real genuine ppl grant you most are fake and like you guys the forums are what you use to differentiate from real or fake profiles that doesn't not means that those who don't participate aren't real but to each their own if you're here just for frenz then you'll more stick to the forums and ignore all other advances if you're here for something more then you'll give chances to those outside the forums as well

Pleaser4life's photo
Fri 08/30/19 12:26 PM

I'm so tired of loving and finding someone.
I always end up being heart broken.
it's never easy trying to find who and what youre looking for,and gets very frustrating and disappointing wen you think you've found someone to have that kinda long lasting relationship with only to find out you were the only one thinking that way

Pleaser4life's photo
Wed 08/28/19 07:50 AM

I think a person has to get off the Forums for a genuine Relationship.
Corresponding personnally one on one.
. Guess thatsbthe onky way ppl can actually tell cause the site seems to have so many ppl that arent what their profile say so by interacting through the forums they can more be comfortable in talking to someone off the forum but think they use it to confirm who's genuine from whose not

Pleaser4life's photo
Mon 08/26/19 03:30 PM
It's just human nature on both sides after a man/woman been through a few bad relationships one after the other they begin to think all are the same and instead of treating the next person they meet differently giving them a chance to prove them self separate and apart from the others they've meet they judge them before they get to prove themselves and treat them with a harsh hand

Pleaser4life's photo
Mon 08/26/19 03:27 AM
Edited by Pleaser4life on Mon 08/26/19 03:28 AM
At the end of the day it all comes down to preference cause even if a woman has a great guy or a man has an amazing woman in his life it's what they prefer you may be bafffled as to why they would want something else but when people end up with wht they want and wish for in life they tend to not be satisfied and want more a man gets the kinda woman he dreams of she may not be all round perfect but as close to as can be and he wants one younger same with a woman she gets the man that's there for her adores her and she rathers someone that's a handful has tons of drama and females calling her none stop to leave their man but thats what she wants so there is no one answer or a wrong or right answer to that question really it varies

Pleaser4life's photo
Sun 04/07/19 09:05 AM

Only 20 pages ., thought there would me so many more rofl rofl rofl
,not much more cause the older ladies are few the those who are after them are alot more. Haven't seen much older ladies posting more than who are looking

Pleaser4life's photo
Sun 12/16/18 10:58 AM
I see we're looking for the same thing:grin:

Pleaser4life's photo
Fri 08/03/18 09:25 AM
Wouldn't give up or trade for anywhere else at all

Pleaser4life's photo
Sat 02/24/18 11:31 PM
Hear not much of that dating going on any more and so hard to find someone to chill and hang with not to invite to your house but go out hold a slice or a entire pizza or just have a drink or two and chill reason and build a vibes

Pleaser4life's photo
Sat 02/24/18 11:28 PM

heydrool
hii kay

Pleaser4life's photo
Mon 02/05/18 06:47 AM
That's what should be figured out by cpls and anyone in a relationship, there's no need to put aside a day for love that should be shown everyday in the way you talk,and spend time as a cpl keeping the love alive you dont have a special day to water a plant and show it love and a relationship is like a plant needs nature and love constantly

Pleaser4life's photo
Sun 01/28/18 01:49 AM

BBW (Big Beautiful woman)

SSBBW (Super Size Big Beautiful woman)

surprised why obesity

Obesity? Everyone has their preferences and most men like myself loves a women with curves and more body

Pleaser4life's photo
Sun 01/14/18 02:53 AM
Lol well that's why majority of the women complain on here that the men only look at their pics and nothing else and it shows just now cause if they really took time out to examine the post and the date they'd see wat your trying to say men go through carefully before contacting or writing cause if she ask wars on my profile??many will be dumb struck

Previous 1