Community > Posts By > tarra35

tarra35's photo
Tue 02/09/10 01:25 PM
YES.....YES I AM.......

tarra35's photo
Tue 02/09/10 01:02 PM
lmao.........i wonder if he knows the song "i wrote you a letter but i couldnt spell uck" as i fel for his ladey as with his additude i wouldnt want him near me!!!!!!!!!!!

tarra35's photo
Tue 02/09/10 12:43 PM
is it me or is dating gone to heck and all there is left is pictures and profiles on some computer screen dating site? frankly if trueth be known theres nothing like th face to face value of meeting people and trying to find someone you like and asking them out......shur pictires are nice but its eaven more romantic if mr iwannadateu sees you in the store and bumps into you and picks up that bag of vedgies that you dropped on the floor as he bumped into you.......im shure that those of us that were born in the erra of the non computer screen dating thing would agree that they miss those days and afew of us like that mystery of life.........i know i do

tarra35's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:41 AM
people with no morrals manners and cooth!!!!!!!!! realy dislike pregadose and people that try to controle others. people that are uncempt and dont take care of themselves. people with no selfcontrole or think that deplomacey is a way to spare peoples feelings. liers cheeters petafiles abusers (of any kind) hippacrits.

tarra35's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:24 AM
where do all the non partiers/drinkers/drug atticts meet in edmonton? i would like to meet someone that loves the outdoors in summer/spring and loves the indoors in fall/winter someone that loves car shows a bit of a geek but has also morals sence of haha and most of all is my age group. someone that loves helping others in need and is big on family. likes to learn new things and try new activeties and most of all loves to travel to bc coast. i would like someone that is a christmas nut and likes the girl next door kind of thing. above all i want someone that is open with me and has no discrimination towards people with physical/mental limmitations. if there is such a man out there please fix me up with him......thankyou

tarra35's photo
Tue 02/09/10 09:07 AM
names tarra. lets chat