Community > Posts By > nascarmom9

nascarmom9's photo
Sat 09/22/07 06:56 PM
WELCOME RORA!!!! Write me anytime hun...I'm here to listen...I've been to hell and back....((((((((((((((((HUGGS))))))))))))))))smooched

nascarmom9's photo
Sat 09/22/07 06:56 PM
WELCOME RORA!!!! Write me anytime hun...I'm here to listen...I've been to hell and back....((((((((((((((((HUGGS))))))))))))))))smooched

nascarmom9's photo
Thu 09/20/07 02:37 PM
Kia...all the way...we've had one for 3 years , a Kia Spectra. Its awesome on gas. :heart:

nascarmom9's photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:17 PM
(((((((((HUGGS & my daughters and I will be praying)))))))))))))))))):heart:

nascarmom9's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:52 PM
Well, we just got THE TRUTH out of the kid.....he raped an 11 year old girl when he was 13. H E LL P!!! And my daughter is a good girl with a good head on her shoulders, no drugs, nothing like that. Working hard to be the best Photographer that she can be. But what do you think of this guy now??? He's in DSS custody.

nascarmom9's photo
Fri 09/14/07 03:59 PM
My daughter is 19, met this guy at college...she said 'hey' to him and he gave her his number. I noticed he always wore sunglasses, even inside. My daughter had an abusive father. She doesn't trust and she hates liars.Yesterday this guy is telling me that he 'wants to take care of our whole family' It's just me and my girls. I thought he was nice, but there's always that trust issue after all we've been thru. This guy knew that my daughter didn't like liars and he said that he would never hurt her. He said he lived with his brother, who is a cop.Today, he acted strange at school, not meeting her after school like always, hugging her lunch time, then saying'here comes my X, I gotta run' instead of being proud of my daughter.He's been calling her cell constantly....until I called his "house" phone to talk to his brother ONLY to find out that I was calling a group home for druggies and alcoholics. This kid is 17. Now my daughter can't trust him and it would have been better if he had just told her the truth. She would have never judged him on that.Please let us know what we should do. I say once a liar, always a liar.Any help would be appreciated and please no sarcastic remarks. My girls and I have been thru hell. We have no family. We're just asking advice. Thank You.

nascarmom9's photo
Mon 09/10/07 08:27 AM
Sorry if ya'll don't agree, but I'm waiting for those Mexican truckers & they are getting the finger from me. That DENSE Bush wants to keep the borders SECURE, MY @ss!!! Who sez these truckers can't be bringing in terrorists??? This country has gone to hell!!!devil

nascarmom9's photo
Sat 09/08/07 04:56 PM
WOW1 Hun, that was AWESOME!! I've lived that poem, with a mentally abusive guy, met on the internet, but not on here...he lived with me 4 yrs, cheating almost all the time. Yeah, I kno..."Kick him out" Its hard, when you hear "I'm sorry Sweetheart, it won't happen again"I loved him with all I had. But like all of us, I had to save myself, my daughters & my sanity. Last I heard, he had cancer that I GAVE HIM...[everything was ALWAYS my fault], and after 4 years of promising love forever & getting a marriage license,he was gone. I don't know if he's dead or alive. drinker

nascarmom9's photo
Wed 08/29/07 09:20 AM
Not a whole lot to be proud of but...John Wilkes Booth.

nascarmom9's photo
Sun 08/26/07 07:31 AM
Just looking for one honest guy...why is it so dang hard? Isn't this a dating site???flowerforyou

nascarmom9's photo
Sun 08/19/07 04:15 PM
Amen to THAT!!! Us women don't need to put up with the BS that these men hand out. Read up on NPD and sociopaths and just about every man you meet online is one!!! I've lived the hell of meeting my 'soulmate'....and watching him be online asking other women for sex and asking other women to marry him while we were engaged.Also sending out pics of his privates the day we got our marriage license. So, BE CAREFUL....I'm learning[very hard. because I'm that nurturing loving person] to love ME & my daughters and our little family of pets.I don't NEED a man for my happiness! It's hard, but as the last poster said...it's better being alone than being alone with your 'soulmate' by your side.Men are very OVER RATED!!!explode

nascarmom9's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:39 AM
Welcome! This is an awesome site! *Debbie*