Community > Posts By > Aaron55540

Aaron55540's photo
Wed 08/15/07 06:35 AM
Have you ever met these people??? If not, how can you consider them friends???

People can be whoever they want to be behind a computer......that is exactly the reason why I don't add "friends" on sites like these....I liken it to a popularity contest that should have ended in 9th grade!

Aaron55540's photo
Sat 08/11/07 10:56 AM
Quake is absolutely right!!!!!

I am truly a nice guy....do everything that I can to be more than considerate....ask questions, open doors.....not just feign an interest to get into their pants......

Alas, most of my life has been spent single, while some complete jackass gets the girl....nice guys DO finish last, but at least I can look at myself in the mirror and be proud of who I am!!!

Aaron55540's photo
Mon 07/30/07 11:07 AM
This sounds eerily familiar to what Reagan did in the 80's when he supplied and trained the Afghans to fight the Russians to stop the spread of communism (although, at the time, most experts believed that communism would fall without any interference from the US.....)....I think we all remember very well how that turned out (9/11.....)....it would help significantly if our trusted leaders (I use that term loosely....) would consider reading a history book......anyone ever heard about a little thing called "The Crusades"....you know, when the Christian world savagely murdered anyone they considered "heathens"......I dont blame the Muslim's for being seriously threatened by Christians after those events.....the current administration should be tried and found guilty for crimes against humanity for what they have done (and are continuing to do....)!!!!!