no photo
Tue 08/14/07 06:16 AM
Yes i would and almost did the doctors came in my room and told me that they had to do a c-section because the baby was putting to much stress on my body that it would just be best if they take her now and i asked will she live if you take her this earily and they said no i told them i wouldnt do it that i would not let them kill her i would rather die then to know i let them kill her to save me but my little girl wanted out lol they could not stop my labor so when i delivered i bleed out and the doctors said my heart stop but they was able to bring me back and they was able to save her she was 3 months early she was born 2 pounds and 2 ounces 13 inches long but she is now 2 years old smart as can be and not a thing wrong with her she is not behind at all like the doctors said she would be i would of gave my life for to know that she lives would be enough for me

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 05:09 AM
my peays are with you

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 04:29 AM
Thanks JMC at least we know there are some guys out there that like thick girls i dont know about the rest of you girls but this makes me feel better :smile: :smile:

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 04:15 AM
yes there are a lot of jerks out you just have to keep you head up and keep throwing out the rotten apples it is all about what you think of yourself WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS THINK most of them are aceholes

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:05 AM
dont feel bad girl your not the only one have issues here lol i have been stood up 3 times some men are just flat out mean the first guy i went to meet just up and walks out on me the second guy when i said hello he said good bye and leaves and the third never even showed up so it seems we are in the same boat here but i just keep my head up and think that there is someone out there and you should do the same BID IS SEXY!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 11:18 PM
I just really dont think its fair every guy i have come in to contact with has been controling a asshole a jerk or a **** is there any good guys out there????

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 10:50 PM
i have been i talked to them online and on the phone hell the guy i was going to meet tonight we have been talking off and on for about 3 months now

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 10:46 PM
Damn this single thing sucks i have been to meet 3 different guys in the past month the first guy just up and walks out of the place when i walk in the second guy when i walked up to him and said hi he looks at me and says goodbye and the third one i was going to meet tonight and he never showed up is this a game they like to play or what i mean i sent them pics of me before we met so they knew what i looked like i mean they could of just said no i dont want to meet you or not have invited me out WHAT THE HELL am i that ugly????????

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:53 PM
Thanks Everyone i feel a little bit better now i know life has to go on i have to take care of my little girl. Thank You everyone

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:30 PM
the sad part is where i live in a small town word gets around and the really selfish thing he did was he started rumors so now no one wants to come near me and hell he walked out on me for the most dumb azz reason so now i have no friends no one to hang out with no one to get to know nothing

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:15 PM
lol can i have a mountain screw please?

mountain dew and vodka

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:10 PM
me and my ex have been apart since Aug. 2006 so i have been alone for almost a year but it was final a little less then a month ago

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:05 PM
I just never thought it would be so hard to be alone i have never been alone until he left im 24 and scared to death. is it always this scary?

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:56 PM
hello and welcome

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:56 PM
I was married for almost 7 years when my husband walked out on me and our 2 year old little girl. i was 17 when i married him and now i am alone. Is there anything out there left for me or should i just go on the rest of my life alone?

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:35 PM
i just want to meet a man something like you guys are talking about but all the guys i have meet are jerks all they want is one thing and when i say no i never hear from them again i never knew dating was this hard i was once married for 6 and a half years and im just now getting back in the game and it sucks!!!!!!!!brokenheart sad

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:30 PM
good god where are you guys meet your men because i want in there to sad

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:21 PM
i like you song better Vegas it was really nice blushing

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:19 PM
thats funny a little mean but funny laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:12 PM
you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skys are grey you'll never know dear how much i love you please dont take my sunshine away :):) they only song i know lol

Previous 1