Community > Posts By > southsidegirl

southsidegirl's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:41 PM
reeses pb cups...yummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southsidegirl's photo
Mon 10/01/07 06:33 PM
its called nothing in common and if you have nothing to say..i have learned dont always be the one to initiate the conversation ..cuz if you do its going nowhere it has to come from both sides..been there.. its useless. sorry dont mean to be negative but it is what it is...plaine out boring..good luck!!

southsidegirl's photo
Sun 09/30/07 02:51 PM
disrespect and *****ing are a few...no communication

southsidegirl's photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:07 PM
your right hawaiigurl! children are great. It is a diffucult job! I waited to have kids at 29 and im 39 and it still isnt easy before or being a single mom! dont ever rush for any reason it will happen when it happens..good luck to you anyway jayme stephens

southsidegirl's photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:09 AM
pretty much scorpios are pretty good people with good intentions..but scorpios clash with other scorpios in a relationship not good in my opininion..all the scorpios i have met are great people and mostly my friends...lol..other than dating its scary..

southsidegirl's photo
Tue 08/21/07 04:05 PM
any poems about new long distance relationships? thanks

southsidegirl's photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:53 PM
whatever he has coming to him wont be enough!!!!!

southsidegirl's photo
Tue 08/14/07 03:53 PM
a warm bath........always does the trick b4 bed...i have a 4month old colic baby and it works every time...good luck

southsidegirl's photo
Sun 08/12/07 11:22 AM
dont fall for the ones who dont fall for you..and wanting sex is just a game men play..not all..but most..be careful also..what ever happened to down to earth respectful men not wanting sex right away..geez..if they need it that bad..something wrong..good luck with the search...