Community > Posts By > matrueyear

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 03:53 PM

That's a bit harsh, people have been genuine in their response.
Usually people ask and share advice not try to make out their above others.

No harsh, no above others, just a little misunderstanding due to perception differences.

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 03:48 PM

Disappointed with what matrueyear?

Oh.... that would be an another topic, which I would not see your thumbs up.

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 03:43 PM

He loves his momma. Yes. He actually sees how much i love him

He sees you lonely. No. At age of 9 , the word of lonely has not been defined in his mind.

You worded your concerns like he was having a problem. Half correct. I worded my concerns because of guilty pleasure

Perhaps the problem is not with your son? I have said he is a highly intelligent boy. No problem there.

Children pick up on the emotional states of their parents. True

Are you projecting something that makes him feel a need to give you comfort?
He might just be worried about you? Lol... I am the parent , he is the kid. I worry about him, but not another way around.

Examine yourself.

I can not wait for him to grow out this phase so i can finnaly enjoy sleeping alone.
How can a loving mom push a scared of dark little kid back to his own bedroom! What is for?

Get him a nightlight...Problem solved.

It doesn't matter what anyone suggests or how they suggest it, You are not looking for a solution.
Good luck with that.

You got that right. I am not looking for a solution on here. It is just a thread for parents who like to share their thoughts and experiences. I know what is the best for my children. Since i don't believe in luck, so you have your good luck back. :wink:

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 03:37 PM

He sees you lonely. No. At age of 9 , the word of lonely has not been defined in his mind.

You worded your concerns like he was having a problem. Half correct. I worded my concerns because of guilty pleasure

Perhaps the problem is not with your son? I have said he is a highly intelligent boy. No problem there.

He might just be worried about you? Lol... I am the parent , he is the kid. I worry about him, but not another way around.

Examine yourself.

I can not wait for him to grow out this phase so i can finnaly enjoy sleeping alone.
How can a loving mom push a scared of dark little kid back to his own bedroom! What is for?

Get him a nightlight...Problem solved.

It doesn't matter what anyone suggests or how they suggest it, You are not looking for a solution.
Good luck with that.

You got that right. I am not looking for a solution on here. It is just a thread for people who like to share their thoughts and experiences. I know what is the best for my children.

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 01:32 PM

Oh well, guess we've been of no hope, guess you'll just have to get tough and sort it yourself. are you sure it didn't start with you wanting the company while asleep? Good luck.
[/quote

I am 100% sure.I am an adult,and why would I want to the company in my bed?

Because your lonely to?

I am tired, disappointed...

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 01:06 PM
Edited by matrueyear on Fri 03/16/18 01:29 PM

Examine yourself.

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 12:56 PM

Oh well, guess we've been of no hope, guess you'll just have to get tough and sort it yourself. are you sure it didn't start with you wanting the company while asleep? Good luck.
[/quote

I am 100% sure.I am an adult,and why would I want to the company in my bed?

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 10:09 AM
Psychological program ?

All people who have met my son would say that he is a nerd.

When he was three years old, he figured out how to calculate double-digit numbers math in the bathroom alone.

When he was six years old, a psychologist stated that his vocabulary usage was in a high school level.

If you ask him what is the difference between cancer and tumor, he would give you a clear answer without a blink.

He loves looking at the periodic table just like some kids loves playing video games.

He is sensitive and compassionate. Sometimes he considers too much about other's feelings...

He doesn't like doing math because he is forced by me.however he is able to independently finish the whole page of advanced math by himself while i am not home.

I think it is me who worries too much about my son.This is nothing but a bed time sleep habit. it certainly will not lead to any of oietipal sense in this co-sleep case.

no photo
Thu 03/15/18 09:39 AM

Hummm myself I don't see a thing wrong with it.. Both of my kids sleep with me from time to time. Yes they always had their own room. When I first got my divorce my son was 9 at the time. He had been sleeping in his bed for a while but after my divorce both of my kids felt the need to sleep with me.. And they did till they were ready to go back to their beds...

I assure ya both of my kids, are well adjusted and both of them allow their kids to come to their beds if they wake up during the night..

Some kids just need the closeness more then others... whoa

Hi Txsgal

Salute to all of our great, smart and confident moms.flowers flowers

no photo
Thu 03/15/18 09:21 AM

My 9 years old son won't sleep alone.

My son was like that at that age.
He wouldn't fall asleep unless someone was in his bed with him.
The situation became worse when his mother died.
Then I got him a puppy to stay in his room when he slept.
My son slept by himself the first night he had the puppy.

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing your solution!

As the parent myself, I feel the relieve at that night.

no photo
Thu 03/15/18 08:51 AM

Maybe he's frightened you'll leave him to?

When he was 5 years old, he asked me once about when would I get a BF. My answer to his question was" when the time you grow up".
Or maybe he doesn't want to grow up... ha

no photo
Wed 03/14/18 01:23 PM
He has his own bedroom. The racing-car bed was specially bought for training him to sleep alone before my separation. So far i don't see any negative psychological on him yet. On the contrary, he has apparently become more confident, happier and high-esteem boy.

no photo
Wed 03/14/18 12:27 PM
My 9 years old son won't sleep alone.It is not because he can not fall asleep by himself, he just prefers the comfort and maternal intimacy. There are times I have worried about that he would never grow up if he sleeps with my nightly. When I think back my time that families all shared the same beds for centuries. My brother and I both turn out rather independent. I moved to Canada 16 years ago alone, and my brother lives in the different cities apart from my parents. In addition, we both rarely miss the time when spending with our parents.
So What is your thought and experience with your children sleep with you in the same bed?

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 12:32 PM
Edited by matrueyear on Tue 01/23/18 12:34 PM
I am taking a break by
drinking tea;
reading forums on Mingle2;
digesting my lunch: baby kale leaves with Balderson cheddar fromage cheese, onion fried with shrimp , blueberries ,two slice of apple ,one orange , soybean noodle which cooked with bone broth(wow , I just realized that I have underestimated the capacity of my stomach);
recording my daily data;
reviewing a few aberrations , such as PEEP, positive end expiration pressure. Can not stop my arty brain to associate these words with other situations besides the science . glasses

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 04:06 PM
People who play games ,are also played by games.

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 03:17 PM

Where is the balance?

Put her on your lap

This woman can kick my azz.
I don't know how to act?

Spank her , easy!

no photo
Wed 11/29/17 02:17 PM
No plans , everyday I live like a zombie .

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 02:39 PM
live without any desires and expectations.

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 10:30 AM

as long as you are comfy with it i'd say go all out slinky but with good running gear like soufie saidbigsmile

I appreciate you and Sofia's wise advises, Eric ! flowers

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 10:16 AM

i dress as one great big, widely opened eyeball.

i don't want to miss a single, sexxxy thing. smokin

Hope to see your rave eyeball costume soon on here rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10