hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:55 AM
weird

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 03:54 AM
genuine kindness

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:29 AM
I don't think so. have you ever written a song?

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 02:25 AM

why are all the girls too hot here? I was feeling pretty discouraged not being able to find someone I'm attracted to that's not out of my league. maybe that's just a really immature notion but it's honest. does anyone have any advice?

believe me all the hot girls on here are either scammers/fakes dont be fooled by the stolen pic i wouldnt beat urself up over it

I'm pretty sure a lot are scammers of some sort. thanks for the encouragement.

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 01:55 AM
have you ever sold anything on Craigslist and it be mistaken for a drug deal?

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 01:41 AM
why are all the girls too hot here? I was feeling pretty discouraged not being able to find someone I'm attracted to that's not out of my league. maybe that's just a really immature notion but it's honest. does anyone have any advice?

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 01:15 AM
haha

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 01:09 AM
stay up until 3 am researching various random topics online. and most recently critiquing online dating profiles and giving constructive feedback and encouragement. who said you can't be a productive member of society in the middle of the night from the comforts of your own couch?

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 12:56 AM
wow. I failed to look further into your profile before my initial assessment. not cool. not in a million years would a women that you could respect respond to what you put out. good luck.

hellobyrd's photo
Wed 03/29/17 12:53 AM
it looks like you rushed through building your profile. if not that than just a major lack of effort on your part. people want to know you're serious and committing yourself to finding someone special for you. you gotta lose the sunglasses. I would want to know exactly what someone looks like before I apply any interest. not everyone is going to be attracted to you. someone will though. I think you're cute. if I weren't gay and your profile was packed with all of your great qualities I'd definitely engage you. I hope this is helpful. just put out what you want to get back.

hellobyrd's photo
Tue 03/28/17 11:58 PM
you're profile name is a little off putting. at least to me. you're not ugly. you have to give info about yourself. if someone sees that you didn't put effort into your profile they're going to think that you're just looking for a hookup and that you're not serious about a relationship. on another note, girls aren't used to going after men. they literally get on here and wait for others to message them. well...that applies to men and women. they're lazy or shy/insecure, or both. even the "pretty" girls are scared to approach others. you have to initiate and keep the conversation going but after a while, they're not as talkative or inquisitive than they're probably here for the wrong reasons. you want someone mature and that is willing to put the effort in. but remember, not everyone will be attracted to you, it's just a fact do don't let that get you down and start doubting yourself. the right one will come along if you're patient. you get to be picky too. and last, no matter what, make it fun.