Community > Posts By > kydiehard

kydiehard's photo
Fri 11/11/11 08:42 PM
Just glad to be here...Like I always say...Love to read your threads...and of course,Luv's words of wisdom..waving

kydiehard's photo
Fri 11/11/11 08:31 PM
Had dinner on the lake ...fish of course....and won a game of trival pursuit!! Thats my big Friday night.:banana: laugh :banana:

kydiehard's photo
Sun 10/16/11 05:59 PM
I love reading your words!! Txmom you touch many lives ,even if it's a non-mingler.

kydiehard's photo
Sun 10/16/11 05:51 PM
I'm thinking good thoughts while sweating over this computer.

kydiehard's photo
Sun 10/16/11 05:39 PM
Need a hug and kiss ?? Take a vacation where the skies are blue and the sun is shining!! bigsmile :thumbsup: flowers Need a friend?? Be a friend...

kydiehard's photo
Thu 09/01/11 08:32 PM
flowerforyou :banana: :banana: love Aren't you'all sweet!!

kydiehard's photo
Thu 09/01/11 08:27 PM
Would love to share with txmom !!!! flowerforyou love

kydiehard's photo
Sat 08/27/11 07:40 AM
Definitly a time difference. Looks like txmom was up late and started early this morning.asleep

kydiehard's photo
Fri 08/26/11 10:14 PM
Edited by kydiehard on Fri 08/26/11 10:19 PM
At least i wouldn't be standing in the door ready to...Oh wait..wrong threadoops And you have no signs on your forehead and since i'm not a mindreader...I'll just keep watching and reading along with ya!:smile:

kydiehard's photo
Fri 08/26/11 10:02 PM

If you only knew
Ok ,tell me and i'll know!!what

kydiehard's photo
Fri 08/26/11 09:55 PM

thinking some people need to get a grip on reality
Grab a hold and hang on tight!!:thumbsup: flowerforyou

kydiehard's photo
Wed 08/24/11 09:52 PM

Hang in there baby....

Only 32 pages to go!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Hanging like a hair in a biscuit!!:thumbsup:

kydiehard's photo
Wed 08/24/11 09:52 PM

Hang in there baby....

Only 32 pages to go!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Hanging like a hair in a biscuit!!:thumbsup:

kydiehard's photo
Tue 08/23/11 07:58 PM
Edited by kydiehard on Tue 08/23/11 08:00 PM

Talent???My daughter is auditioning for "the Voice" a tv show.She's singing at the Boneyard Bistro in Sherman Oaks,no cover!! :smile:

Cool good luck, my friend auditioned for that show, he did not make it. they said he could do one or two songs, but once he got in there it was more like he had 45 seconds. . . to sing whatever lyrics he chose...talk about pressure.
OH thanks!!! I'll pass that on right now!! She said it had to be solo without music!!!acapello??waving waving waving waving

kydiehard's photo
Tue 08/23/11 07:40 PM

Talent???My daughter is auditioning for "the Voice" a tv show.She's singing at the Boneyard Bistro in Sherman Oaks,no cover!! :smile:
Yes, you told us that in another thread I believe!Thats wonderful!!!

<--------beginning to wonder how much Kydiehard drinkslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Oh sorry,just proud i guess. Maybe i better go check in Luv's bar!! Can i bring a bottle of Moonshine into the bar?drinker drinks drinker drinks

kydiehard's photo
Tue 08/23/11 07:27 PM

kydiehard's photo
Tue 08/23/11 08:31 AM
If you want to see my kid,she's on TV!! About 30 sitcoms like How i Met your Mother,My name is Earl and too many to name here.You can catch her live singing for the Crown City Bombers in the L.A. area!!!waving

kydiehard's photo
Tue 08/23/11 08:26 AM
Make Love..Not War!!! Peace !! glasses

kydiehard's photo
Mon 08/22/11 08:46 PM
I have to agree with talk show host!! If you run out of guest ,you always have something to say ..even if's with yourself!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

kydiehard's photo
Mon 08/22/11 08:38 PM
Love the PICS!!laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Previous 1