Thank you. embarassed

Dont be embarrased cuz u light upmy day

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:21 AM

waving Hello there!

your cute hun lol

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 01:04 AM

Should it just be legalized overall. I believe it should be because it does not kill anyone like alchol does.You take a drink go behind a wheel and u can instantly kill someone. You take a few puffs and get high and your fine.I am not saying i smoke i just saying i am for it. Legalize it overall and put the cops back to chasing murders rapists and other degenerates and criminals.

I think it should be neither promoted or condemned. Im all for decrimininalization. People shouldnt be behind bars for it, but it would be dangerous for our society to actually SUPPORT its use by legalizing it.

why> explain what is so wrong with Marijuna its a plant aint it? its part of nature. it doesnt kill so legalize it and put the cops back tot aking criminals off the street.

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:58 AM
19 male nyc holla at me ladies

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:57 AM
Boooo Go Spurs!!!

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:57 AM
Should it just be legalized overall. I believe it should be because it does not kill anyone like alchol does.You take a drink go behind a wheel and u can instantly kill someone. You take a few puffs and get high and your fine.I am not saying i smoke i just saying i am for it. LEgalize it overall and put the cops back to chasing murders rapists and other degenerates and criminals.

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:53 AM
Empire state of mind by Jay-Z ft alicia keys. GO NY!!!!

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:52 AM

Does age really matter, I mean if two people are consenting adults, what is the matter with being too old or too young? Why does it matter?
The only thing that should matter is if 2 people share the same outlook on life, have the same interests and really click, physically and mentally. Age just doesn't matter. it only matters if you make it matter!:smile: I think the people who limit themselves to those closest to their own age are limiting their possibilities of finding a soul mate, or at least a near soul mate.
what do you all think?

I have always said this: "Age is just a number"

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:51 AM
hey sweet thing how you doing?

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:50 AM
If you said that in NY people would be all over you in seconds.

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:49 AM
10/10

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:49 AM
lol

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:46 AM
what my rate what you girls think?

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:45 AM
cute lol

OTTO_man's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:45 AM
New here what up everyone. My name is Anthony. I am italian irish and ecuadorian and i am from Brooklyn Ny.