Community > Posts By > Ms_Maximus

Ms_Maximus's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:49 PM
How is that everyone is on the west side? I'm all alone here in Dayton...don't know where it is? Well, here's a hint...I'm about 30 miles northwest of Walla Walla!!!
Isn't anyone else close to me???

Ms_Maximus's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:42 PM
I think you will get out of this what you put into it.
I've put a lot into this online stuff, and so far I've gotten very little back. My only thought is that it's because I live in a small town that hardly anyone has ever heard of...except for the Ohio one. Or most likely it's due to fate.
Just keep your chin up, Amber and someone will come along.

Ms_Maximus's photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:37 PM
No offense, Lied2 but I'm not into girls. So, I guess I'll be taking that swim with razor blades.
Now, if I'd posted this before you, the answer would not be the razor blades!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Sun 11/04/07 10:29 PM
I really think he's a great visionary! Who could possibly deny his talent and eye for such wonderful works! Big Fish was brilliant!
I have to admit that I like all the movies you said but add one more...Batman!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Sat 10/27/07 09:22 AM
Allo and welcome, Soldier!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Sat 10/27/07 09:19 AM
Allo and welcome, Sinnrah!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:52 AM
I wear a bit of make-up myself. I wear it to enhance my eyes. And I do wear lipgloss too...not like I need to enhance my mouth anymore, but I like the feel of the gloss so I wear it anyway!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:48 AM
I have issue with this whole mutual match thing. Why even have it if no one uses it to contact each other? I've got over 50 mutual matches, and I've only heard from 4 or 5, and I've sent messages to quite a few of them with none responding back. What's the point to it all?

Ms_Maximus's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:05 PM
It's not just you few ladies that are having this problem! One thing I'd not really thought of before, but was pointed out to me recently by a friend, is that a lot of men are intimitated by beautiful, intelligent women. If that's true for so many men, take it as a compliment, and keep in mind that your Mr Tall, Dark and Handsome is out there looking for you as much as you are for him! Hopefully he'll approach you, and not be so shy.

Ms_Maximus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 02:14 PM
Teeth are quite important...they are a big part of your health and are a reflection of you. Besides the health part, who wants to kiss someone who has black, rotting, nasty teeth? Not me! Eww!!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 02:11 PM
You are special and unique...even if you mom did lie about it

Ms_Maximus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 02:08 PM
I actually had a guy ask me if I'd mind if his mom came with us. Needless to say, there was no date! (he still lived at home and was 30!!!)

Ms_Maximus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 02:01 PM
I wear a some make-up, but not much really. I use mine to enhance my eyes. But, what counts is what you see in the mirror and if you like it. It really shouldn't matter what someone else likes...they are either going to like you for who you are (make-up or natural) or they have serious problems! Life is too short to worry about what someone else thinks of you.

Ms_Maximus's photo
Sun 07/15/07 03:52 PM
Too funny!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Sun 07/15/07 03:41 PM
Hi All!

I'm from Dayton, Washington and I've been single for a year now. I am still marveling at home much things have changed for singles. I'm 35, mom to a wonderul boy and just looking for probably too much to bore you all with...lol In a nutshell, someone who likes to have fun and has an open and good outlook on life. Any more than that, and I'll have to send you the list! lol Want to know more...just ask me!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Sun 07/15/07 11:44 AM
I have to admit that going back and rewatching all the past seasons of "The Sopranos" is just totally awesome. Who doesn't love these guys? Furio is my favorite though!

Ms_Maximus's photo
Sun 07/15/07 11:39 AM
Free range chicken? Sounds like a name our government invented to appease the public. Leave it to ol' Georgie boy to come up with something so asinine! Give me pizza and beer any day!