BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Sun 09/03/17 06:07 PM
Edited by BlueEyedAriesGuy on Sun 09/03/17 06:09 PM
I've changed names on plenty of sites. Facebook, Youtube, Wireclub. They all link to my pages. Set guidelines such as only one change every 3 months, or even just one change, period. Anyway, it won't be done. Just like being able to organize pictures won't happen. Pretty strange for 2017.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Sat 09/02/17 08:51 AM
How about making it possible so we don't have to delete accounts and make new ones.

That would make it much simpler. As well as much more user-friendly.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Mon 02/08/10 12:37 AM
Now that's hot

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Fri 01/15/10 11:07 PM
Edited by BlueEyedAriesGuy on Fri 01/15/10 11:11 PM

another one

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:21 AM
Anyone else think this is annoying? When you see screen names that have 'cutie,' 'hottie,' etc in them. For one, it's almost never true. For another, isn't that a bit egotistical? I mean, shouldn't it be up to other people to decide whether you're cute, hot or whatever?

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Thu 01/14/10 01:57 AM
And it's crticize, since we're on the subject. But I guess you don't think people should have good spelling or grammar? That's really a shame. I see it all the time and it drives me crazy after a while. And I DID say he spelled ladies right. Someone else in another post? Ladys. It's actually very sad. But excuse me for wanting to read things the right way bigsmile

Nice angry face, by the way. I'm glad you're angry about wanting to see things written the right way. That's definitely something to be angry about right there.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Thu 01/14/10 01:50 AM
LMFAO

Try grammar.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Thu 01/14/10 01:33 AM
young,handsome,educated and responsible, still single and lonely

Yeah, who could pass that up. asleep

Have you ever tried talking to someone? If so, apparently there wasn't much of an interest on one side or the other. If you're gonna fold your arms like the women are apparently doing, then you're really gonna get nowhere. And if you're putting all your hopes into a dating site and complain when you're not being contacted, either try another site...or get out more often.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Thu 01/14/10 01:15 AM
I also wanted to ask if it's possible to use a code for different fonts. I'm guessing colors and sizes are about it, but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks! bigsmile

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Thu 01/14/10 01:08 AM
Edited by BlueEyedAriesGuy on Thu 01/14/10 01:09 AM
The topic was locked and I wanted to reply to the last post. How frustrating and inconvenient. Mr_Music said:

"I've noticed that when posting a link, it is not possible to insert a title in the middle of the URL. It worked when I first tried it the other day, but the following day, it wouldn't. It just took me to the homepage of the site I was trying to link to. At this point, I guess it's only possible to post the URL itself.

Coincidentally, a link doesn't work exactly as it should. Clicking on a link DOES take you offsite, but not in a separate window, like it should. Is this a way to prevent eating up bandwidth, or what?"

My reply is that in html, there's a way to do it. Type target="blank" inside of the first portion of code. The link will open in a different tab. But I don't know if that's a BBcode that's been activated.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:39 AM
Thanks. I looked in the Help section but skipped right past the BBcodes. Too bad I cant delete this topic now, since it's redundant and taking up space. We can't even delete our own posts here, only edit and then take out the text, which I think is silly. And I've seen where the topics just grow and grow and people aren't even reading them. There should be a way to clean these things out and get rid of unnecessary stuff. Anyway, thanks again for the help.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:00 PM
I've figured out how to post images and change text, but what code do I use to make a link? Is that already somewhere on the site under a "How To" section? I haven't found it if there is one.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 05:26 PM
Is there any ladies? Boy, Oregon has a problem with literacy. At least he spelled ladies right.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 05:24 PM
LMAO With a headline like "This profile bores me..." you must get bored and impatient very easily.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 05:21 PM
I'm sure ladies with class would like you to be able to spell ladies.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:21 PM
Yeah, if it's sexy and form-fitting. Skirts are nice too, if there are nice legs to see.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:20 PM
Looks like someone is getting way too 'happy' with the posts.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:08 PM
Changing the spelling to your headline might be a good start. There probably are women who like discussing politics and world events but I imagine they'd be put off by bad spelling. Remember, first impressions are important.

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:42 AM
Well his name is romantic. And his picture is of towels. Women like bath towels, right?

Just wondering about the "any age" thing though. So what is that, like 13-100?

BlueEyedAriesGuy's photo
Wed 01/13/10 02:36 AM
Woman who dance while wearing jockstrap have make believe ballroom.

Previous 1