Community > Posts By > Zarlow

Zarlow's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:20 AM
Its really not that complicated. Forgive if you want to. Dont forgive if you choose. Just remember the day will come where we individually have to stand and give an account. The rest is just humans doing the human thing and making everything complicated. I use my heart for forgiveness, not my mind. Forgiveness is instant. Trust is earned.

Zarlow's photo
Mon 01/18/10 05:08 AM
Edited by Zarlow on Mon 01/18/10 05:13 AM
One thing i have learned in this bumpy road called life is NEVER doubt him. it so happened that Jesus told one of his homeboys to go fishing and look in the mouth of the first fish they caught and dude found exactly what he needed. If it is his will, anything I do will acheive his objective. His will is the key. This is not opinion.....this is truth. Ive seen the unbelievable so many times in my life that im certain this objective is attainable anywhere, anytime. Anything is possible for the Almighty. Earthytaurus I believe there is some 1 for every one. He doesnt want any of his children to be alone. IMO Its the heart that makes a person. Character. Solomon had a million trillion bajillion wives. Im sure your they one for someone. Maybe me.... wanna have lunch? lol

Zar

Zarlow's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:16 PM
In the name Of Jesus i call out to you! Where are you my lady. I look. The safari has begun. I know your somewhere and as it says "Seek and ye shall find"! Dont know if your here or soon to be or whatever, but im going to look everywhere for you. I know your out there somewhere.

Zarlow's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:53 PM
Complicate it all you want, but the simple truth is.... God is Love.

Zarlow's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:01 AM
Creation vs Evolution. To me its quite simple. Eveloution is Creation. 7 days does anyone have a clue what a day is to God? Who knows what hes thinking? Has anyone ever know The Lord not to do things in his time. Although i have no clue about time with the Lord.... it is true that his day may be billions of years to me.

Zarlow's photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:53 AM
Amen

Zarlow's photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:39 AM
Edited by Zarlow on Tue 01/12/10 06:43 AM
See what i mean.... much deeper than the words. He may have done it (King David), then for his own glory. To stand back and say look how the nation grows under my rule. Vanity at its finest? 70,000 peeps paid with thier lifes for that mistake. Brutal. But King David could have insulated himself and his crew with one of the first 2 choices but he chose plague as that would expose him and his family as well. Dude was an amazing dude.

Zarlow's photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:58 AM
Maybe some fellow Christians can help me with a lil bit of confusion i am haveing. I was reading 2 Samuel 24 and didnt understand what was the message. Although i get that the bible to me isnt a history book as much as it is a guide to living and maturing in my Lord Jesus Christ. Much deeper than any history book. I dont understand that the Lord is angry with Israel and causes King David to hurt them by doing a sensus. (here is where something is missing) Somehow King David sinned against the Lord and was given three choices how to pay for it. He chooses plague apparently and 70,000 people pay with thier lives. I am reading "The Book" wich is a plain english version or translation. Am i missing something here? Does someone have a expanded version of that book who can shine a little light on this? How did he sin by doing what the Lord made him do?

It troubles me whenever i read confusing books in the Bible and as i am reletivly new to this website, I will bring up often the things I need clarification on and I can think of no better people to ask, than other children of the Most High God. Bless You!

Zar

Zarlow's photo
Sun 01/10/10 09:06 PM
I would have to agree with you on that 1. Although when i see an injustice or unfairness or even a lie someone tells before me .... the fire burns inside and capping it off is as hard as anything gets for me. Its really hard to treat them with love when the need a swift kik in a manner of speaking. Its a flaw i have fought with forever. Someday he will grant me the grace of that kind of patience. I sometimes say a quick breath prayer but for some reason i dont always think of that before i confront the individual. Growing in his love is without a doubt the most difficult yet the most rewarding experiences of my life. Even the small things seem to have eternal implications. I am so filled with his love and know i am truly blessed that i cant express in words my gratitude to him for his patience with me and my many many sins of the past. I Praise his holy name... May everyone do the same.

Zarlow's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:34 PM
I Thank him that there are places like this i can come to and read the inspiration from some of his children. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Zarlow's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:56 PM
Captivated, Shawn Mcdonald

When I look into the mountains
I see Your fame
When I look into the night's sky
It sparkles Your name

The wind and the clouds and the blue in the sky
The sun and the moon and the stars so high
That's what draws me to You

I am, I'm captivated by You
In all that You do
I am, I'm captivated

When I wake unto the morning
It gives me Your sight
When I look across the ocean
It echoes Your might

The sand on the shore and the waves in the sea
The air in my lungs and the way You made me
That's what draws me to You

In all that You do
I am, I'm captivated

'Cause I am, I'm captivated by You
In all that You do
I am, I'm captivated

The wind and the clouds and the blue in the sky
The sun and the moon and the stars so high
The sand on the shore and the waves in the sea
The air in my lungs and the way You made me

The blood in my veins and my heart You invade
The plants how they grow and the tree and their shade
The way that I feel and love in my soul
I thank you my God for letting me, letting me know

In all that You do
I am, I'm captivated

'Cause I am, I'm captivated by You
In all that You do
I am, I'm captivated

Zarlow's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:28 PM
Maybe hes right in front of you?

Zarlow's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:24 PM
The only beauty this christian man seeks is in the heart. takes time to see that.

Zarlow's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:20 PM
Ill take the blessing... and ill dig up the garden like im supposed to lol. but cleaning? a lil out of my range of wanna do's. sry tanya yer on yer own.

Zarlow's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:09 PM
Hi, Im Michael and im new to this place. Living in Pahrump Nevada looking for a partner in worship. Woman 37 to 52 age range would be nice with a few common interests would be a blessing. Ive hit a few churches here but havent found a home church yet. Im uncertain why i am joining a place like this but he has a plan. I try never to doubt his direction for me.