Community > Posts By > UglyOldMan

UglyOldMan's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:42 PM
All of you people who have a second team are nothing but a bunch of bandwagon fans or just plain idiots. "Oh, who won this year? Yeah, they are my other team." Pick a freakin' team and stick with them, good or bad.

And just because you live in a city with a team shouldn't mean crap. That doesn't mean you are supposed to back them. I know lots of people in Cinci who know better and wouldn't root for the Bengals. Also, for instance, if you live in Indianapolis and you are over the age of 40, your team shouldn't be Indi. At the age of 20 you had a team you liked, and it most likely wasn't the Baltimore Colts. Then the Colts move to Indy and now you changed teams? What a load of crap.

UglyOldMan's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:30 PM
Wow. Hey superman, you say Crybaby Manning is a team player and always takes the blame? Jeez. You don't remember the post game interview after he lost to the Steelers? Check out these links

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060116

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=vlSPqzgNig4

UglyOldMan's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:59 PM
Yes I do agree, the Bengals sucks.

UglyOldMan's photo
Wed 07/18/07 02:38 PM
Peyton is a crybaby, period. I didn't say he couldn't play. But he is definitely NOT a team player, and not much different from Moss or T.O. in that respect, but not nearly as bad as those two. And he will not get another ring.

UglyOldMan's photo
Tue 07/17/07 10:04 PM
I understand if you like you team, but to say the niners are gonna win the super bowl is purely insane. And crybaby peyton got his one win, he is done. He won't win another superbowl.

UglyOldMan's photo
Tue 07/17/07 09:55 PM
forgot to add starfish and coffee

UglyOldMan's photo
Mon 07/16/07 04:12 PM
I don't think the cowboys will do much since they have to play on a dirt field this year. What? Didn't you hear? Yeah, they gotta play on a dirt field cuz the players snorted all the lines and smoked all the grass. Also kinda hard to call plays on the field cuz half of them aren't allowed to congregate around known felons. Huddle in Dallas? Also known as a drug ring.

UglyOldMan's photo
Mon 07/16/07 03:57 PM
Any and everyone of you morons who think the refs got paid off in the Steelers/Seahawks game are on crack. Each and every gripe I have heard about the calls the refs made can be backed if you simply look at the replays. Quit your *****in and complaining unless you have something to gripe about. Jeez.

UglyOldMan's photo
Mon 07/16/07 03:41 PM
pus sy control is on the album The Gold Experience from around 1996 I believe

UglyOldMan's photo
Mon 07/16/07 03:37 PM
Very hard to narrow it down to one, so here are several:
Nothing Compares 2 U (feat. Rosie Gaines)
When doves cry
Rasberry Beret
Lady cab driver
Darling Nikki
D.M.S.R.
Purple Rain